The Booth Brothers
Booth Brothers, Sherry Anne perform Oct. 15
WHITESBORO — The sixth annual Booth Brothers and Sherry Anne concert will be held at 6 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 15 at Crosspoint Church, 317 Oriskany Blvd. The internationally acclaimed Southern Gospel trio will also feature a special guest appearance by Sherry Anne.
This annual event draws fans from across the state and Southeastern Canada. Advance tickets are $20, $25, if available at the door. Seating is all general admission. Doors open at 5 p.m. Tickets are available at Better Health Chiropractic in Utica, Sacred Melody in Syracuse, and online at sherryanne.com.
Ronnie Booth, Michael Booth and Paul Lancaster make up the Booth Brothers trio that has been voted The Singing News Fan Awards Trio of the Year every year since 2008.
The Booth Brothers will be joined by inspirational singer Sherry Anne, born with a bilateral hearing and speech impairment, who sings with an elegant voice.
The Booth Brothers and Sherry Anne will be in Whitesboro following individual performances at the 2017 National Quartet Convention in Pigeon Forge, Tenn. CDs by The Booth Brothers and Sherry Anne will be available for purchase at the event.
Bartlett Baptist marks 200 years, pastor’s retirement
Small acts can help grow Kingdom of God
God calls on us to embrace our capabilities
Time to plant good seeds
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Bartlett Baptist marks 200 years, pastor’s retirement
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Small acts can help grow Kingdom of God
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Women meet for brunch Thursday
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Heart Touching Tour stops in Oriskany Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Club hosts author Elaine Miller
- 4:00pm 06/09/18God calls on us to embrace our capabilities
- 4:00pm 06/09/18Magic show, potluck Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/09/18Children’s Day celebration Sunday
- 4:00pm 06/09/18Film screening Tuesday
- 4:00pm 06/09/18Strawberry shortcake on menu in Steuben