Woman hurt in two-car crash
TOWN OF WESTERN — A woman was injured in a two-vehicle crash on Route 46 Saturday morning, according to local law enforcement officials.
Deputies said that Jennifer Fitch, 42, of Holland Patent, was northbound when she failed
to keep right and drove into the oncoming lane of traffic,
striking a southbound vehicle driven by Eric Sampson, 42,
Fitch suffered a head injury and was treated by members of Rome Fire Department and AmCare Ambulance at the scene before being transported to Rome Memorial Hospital, deputies said.
Fitch was charged with several traffic violations and will appear in City Court, the law enforcement authorities added.
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Super is effective, board reports
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Golf tournament, donations aid local teams
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Utica Housing Authority to host workshop for seniors
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Contractor gets support for move to new location in Whitestown
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Two accused of fraud
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Teacher in court for pre-trial hearing
- 4:00pm 09/22/18SUNY Poly receives grant to study blindness from foundation
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Accident snarls traffic at city intersection
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Water main flushing to start Tuesday in Oneida, say officals
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Meetings — Monday, Sept. 24, 2018