Woman hurt in two-car crash
TOWN OF WESTERN — A woman was injured in a two-vehicle crash on Route 46 Saturday morning, according to local law enforcement officials.
Deputies said that Jennifer Fitch, 42, of Holland Patent, was northbound when she failed
to keep right and drove into the oncoming lane of traffic,
striking a southbound vehicle driven by Eric Sampson, 42,
Fitch suffered a head injury and was treated by members of Rome Fire Department and AmCare Ambulance at the scene before being transported to Rome Memorial Hospital, deputies said.
Fitch was charged with several traffic violations and will appear in City Court, the law enforcement authorities added.
- 4:10pm 03/17/18Camden announces top ten scholars
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Two at EADS receive promotions
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Three earn high honors at South Lewis
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Textbooks approved by BOE in 5-2 vote
- 4:00pm 03/17/18School district redefines lease agreement to use Kost Field Complex
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Student, 11, charged in Westmoreland threat
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Pair accused of welfare fraud in Madison County
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Henry P. Smith Post hosts meeting Tuesday
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Lowville teen caught in Walmart fraud
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Utica Dollars for Scholars applications deadline approaching