Woman hurt in two-car crash
TOWN OF WESTERN — A woman was injured in a two-vehicle crash on Route 46 Saturday morning, according to local law enforcement officials.
Deputies said that Jennifer Fitch, 42, of Holland Patent, was northbound when she failed
to keep right and drove into the oncoming lane of traffic,
striking a southbound vehicle driven by Eric Sampson, 42,
Fitch suffered a head injury and was treated by members of Rome Fire Department and AmCare Ambulance at the scene before being transported to Rome Memorial Hospital, deputies said.
Fitch was charged with several traffic violations and will appear in City Court, the law enforcement authorities added.
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Cooperation hailed as resort turns 25
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Level 2 sex offender faces new charges
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Hourly rate in region lags behind national average
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Parks Dept. to host Carnival Friday
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Teen airlifted to Syracuse hospital following motorcycle crash
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Sheriff’s deputy, K9 partner graduate intense training program
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Area’s unemployment rate dips
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Even small fireworks can be rough on dogs, animal experts warn
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Oneida High School announces top scholars for Class of 2018
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Westmoreland teen selected for national youth summit in Washington, D.C.