Erin E. Chesebro
Woman faces welfare fraud, larceny felony charges
ONEIDA — A Madison County woman is accused of illegally receiving more than $2,000 in welfare benefits.
Sheriff’s deputies said Erin E. Chesebro, 34, of Oneida, received $2,100 in public assistance between February and September 2016 even though she was receiving other income. Deputies said Chesebro was required to report all earned income during that period, but failed to do so.
Chesebro is charged with one count each of fourth-degree welfare fraud and fourth-degree grand larceny, both class E felonies, deputies stated.
She is scheduled to appear in court on Jan. 24.
- 4:10pm 04/29/17County Executive Picente cites Vision 2020 progress; eyes future goals
- 4:00pm 04/29/17Storage company seeks variances, permits for Floyd Ave. project
- 4:00pm 04/29/17Denti students prepare for pancake breakfast
- 4:00pm 04/29/17Stewart’s Shop plans before Planning Board
- 4:00pm 04/29/17Stokes Elementary School celebrates Arbor Day
- 4:00pm 04/29/17OCAOT announces spring meeting
- 4:00pm 04/29/17Madison County receives $73,000 in DEC grants
- 4:00pm 04/29/17Ketchum CEO named UC commencement speaker
- 4:00pm 04/29/17Meetings — May 1, 2017
- 4:00pm 04/29/17Utica man sentenced