Erin E. Chesebro
Woman faces welfare fraud, larceny felony charges
ONEIDA — A Madison County woman is accused of illegally receiving more than $2,000 in welfare benefits.
Sheriff’s deputies said Erin E. Chesebro, 34, of Oneida, received $2,100 in public assistance between February and September 2016 even though she was receiving other income. Deputies said Chesebro was required to report all earned income during that period, but failed to do so.
Chesebro is charged with one count each of fourth-degree welfare fraud and fourth-degree grand larceny, both class E felonies, deputies stated.
She is scheduled to appear in court on Jan. 24.
- 4:00pm 01/21/17MVHS, Masonic research lab explore affiliation
- 4:00pm 01/21/17Ice fishing on Oneida Lake
- 4:00pm 01/21/17Business seminar at Chamber
- 4:00pm 01/21/17Rail Trail meeting Thursday
- 4:00pm 01/21/17Public Safety Logs — Jan. 21, 2017
- 4:00pm 01/21/17Oneida Common Council hears energy pitch
- 4:00pm 01/21/17Roast pork dinner slated Jan. 29
- 4:00pm 01/21/17Movies — Jan. 21, 2017
- 4:00pm 01/21/17Four plead not guilty in Verona meth lab case
- 4:00pm 01/21/17New structure in the wings at Griffiss Airport