Woman faces DWI charge following crash
TOWN OF PARIS — A Herkimer County woman was hospitalized and ticketed for drunken driving following a crash on Mohawk Street early this
Sheriff’s deputies said Kari Dingman, 24, of Ilion, was southbound on Mohawk shortly before 4 a.m. when her 2011 Nissan sedan crossed over the oncoming lane and hit both a ditch and a tree. Deputies said Dingman was taken to a local hospital for minor injuries.
Following an investigation, deputies said Dingman was charged with driving while intoxicated. She was issued an appearance ticket for Town Court.
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Clerk gets some backing from lawmakers at budget hearing
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Blood recipients winners in ‘Battle of the Badges’
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Economic panel to hold outreach meeting Oct. 25
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Rome-Area Hunger Walk steps off Sunday
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Drugged driving charged in Lewis County
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Take Back the Night Thursday at City Hall
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Syracuse Stage visits Joy Elementary
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Meetings — Thursday, Oct. 17, 2018
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Madison County man accused of welfare fraud
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Colonial Park to host tribute for its veterans