Woman faces DWI charge following crash
TOWN OF PARIS — A Herkimer County woman was hospitalized and ticketed for drunken driving following a crash on Mohawk Street early this
Sheriff’s deputies said Kari Dingman, 24, of Ilion, was southbound on Mohawk shortly before 4 a.m. when her 2011 Nissan sedan crossed over the oncoming lane and hit both a ditch and a tree. Deputies said Dingman was taken to a local hospital for minor injuries.
Following an investigation, deputies said Dingman was charged with driving while intoxicated. She was issued an appearance ticket for Town Court.
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Zoning dispute becomes heated in Lee
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Trucker pleads guilty to lying to state in Workers’ Comp case
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Rome Police nab wanted man
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Area officials blast Cuomo comment
- 4:00pm 08/16/18City seeks applicants for arena work
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Community Foundation awards over $1.4M in grants to area organizations
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Movies — Aug. 16, 2018
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Public Safety Logs — Aug. 16, 2018
- 12:00pm 08/16/18District outlines new school supplies decision
- 4:00pm 08/15/18Only few small hurdles remain for Strough reopening