Woman charged with stealing from store
TOWN OF WATSON — A Lewis County woman is accused of stealing from the convenience store where she worked, according to law enforcers.
Sheriff’s deputies said Tracie E. Dean, 25, of Route 126, Castorland, had been stealing merchandise from Sliders Food Mart in Watson since May.
Deputies said her manager contacted the authorities and Dean was taken into custody on Wednesday.
Dean is charged with one count of petty larceny, a misdemeanor, deputies said.
She is scheduled to appear in Town Court.
- 3:31pm 05/22/18Discovery of stolen pickup leads to K-9 search
- 12:00pm 05/22/18Smith Post to seek new location
- 4:10pm 05/21/18Alion to consolidate its Rome operations
- 4:00pm 05/21/18Jervis Library to host Recycling Day
- 4:00pm 05/21/18Rome Community Concert Band and Alliance Classical Players to receive $2,000 in state funding
- 4:00pm 05/21/18Council to mull rebate for property owners replacing sidewalks
- 4:00pm 05/21/18Pair busted for cocaine during traffic stop
- 4:00pm 05/21/18No. 10 on Oneida County Sheriff’s Ten Most Wanted List captured
- 4:00pm 05/21/18Hazardous materials investigation at Mohawk Correctional Facility leads to heroin arrest
- 4:00pm 05/21/1845-year-old woman latest Warrant of the Week