Woman charged with stealing from store
TOWN OF WATSON — A Lewis County woman is accused of stealing from the convenience store where she worked, according to law enforcers.
Sheriff’s deputies said Tracie E. Dean, 25, of Route 126, Castorland, had been stealing merchandise from Sliders Food Mart in Watson since May.
Deputies said her manager contacted the authorities and Dean was taken into custody on Wednesday.
Dean is charged with one count of petty larceny, a misdemeanor, deputies said.
She is scheduled to appear in Town Court.
- 4:00pm 11/15/18City's Board of Estimate to hold special meeting
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Board, groups meet to discuss minority concerns
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Flakes to fly; several inches of snow likely
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Oneida County lawmakers approve budget without gaming revenue sharing
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Nursing facility donates to Rescue Mission
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Rescue Mission puts out call for turkeys
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Lewis County man hospitalized after rescuing dogs from fire
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Council approves trash, dog ordinance changes
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Trailbusters to host NYS safety course
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Children can send Christmas wishes to Santa Claus