Woman charged with stealing from store
TOWN OF WATSON — A Lewis County woman is accused of stealing from the convenience store where she worked, according to law enforcers.
Sheriff’s deputies said Tracie E. Dean, 25, of Route 126, Castorland, had been stealing merchandise from Sliders Food Mart in Watson since May.
Deputies said her manager contacted the authorities and Dean was taken into custody on Wednesday.
Dean is charged with one count of petty larceny, a misdemeanor, deputies said.
She is scheduled to appear in Town Court.
- 4:10pm 02/21/18City amends project; allows downtown program to sink claws into ‘Project Blue Crab’
- 4:00pm 02/21/18Oneida Indian Nation’s second Maple Leaf Market opens Thursday
- 4:00pm 02/21/18Officials hail impact of youth volunteers
- 4:00pm 02/21/18Troopers accuse man of DWI, driving over 100 mph on Route 49
- 4:00pm 02/21/18Organizers postpone Boonville Festival
- 4:00pm 02/21/18National Grid issues utility bill scam alert
- 4:00pm 02/21/18Former board of education president kicks off cursive writing contest for students
- 4:00pm 02/21/18Law enforcers seek info in car break-ins
- 4:00pm 02/21/18Woman found dead in hotel jacuzzi
- 4:00pm 02/21/18Teen charged in gunpoint mugging