Woman charged with stealing from store
TOWN OF WATSON — A Lewis County woman is accused of stealing from the convenience store where she worked, according to law enforcers.
Sheriff’s deputies said Tracie E. Dean, 25, of Route 126, Castorland, had been stealing merchandise from Sliders Food Mart in Watson since May.
Deputies said her manager contacted the authorities and Dean was taken into custody on Wednesday.
Dean is charged with one count of petty larceny, a misdemeanor, deputies said.
She is scheduled to appear in Town Court.
- 4:00pm 08/18/18RACC wraps up Artletics program
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Former Roman named president of state Funeral Directors Association
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Public hearing on tax levy in Oneida on Tuesday
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Planet Fitness in Rome to completely modernize and remodel
- 4:00pm 08/18/18RPD holds Kops 4 Kids cookout
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Firemen's Field named after Prosser
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Adirondack Scenic Railroad launches rail bike excursions
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Madison County deputies probe fatal crash
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Crash sends three to hospital as driver tries to avoid deer
- 4:00pm 08/18/18AmeriCU honored with award