Woman charged with drunk driving
A 45-year-old woman has been charged with felony drunken driving with a child in her vehicle after she was reportedly intoxicated in the McDonald’s drive through on Black River Boulevard Tuesday night, according to local law enforcers.
Police said Sara J. Webber, of 8052 Gulf Road, was drunk and behind the wheel in the restaurant drive through lane at about 9:39 p.m. Tuesday.
Officers were dispatched to the scene and pulled Webber over once she was out of the drive through.
Police officials said a 10-year-old boy was in the back seat of the vehicle.
Police said Webber refused to take a breath test to determine her blood alcohol content.
Webber is charged with driving while intoxicated, aggravated driving while intoxicated, endangering the welfare of a child, breath test refusal, no turn signal, failure to keep right, driving without a license and second-degree aggravated unlicensed operation, police stated.
She is scheduled to appear in City Court to answer the charges, according to the law enforcement officials.
- 4:01pm 06/19/18Classic jets fly into Griffiss for aerobatics, formation training
- 4:00pm 06/19/18Fourth-grader helps create new donut
- 4:00pm 06/19/18New grill to help fire up community relations
- 4:00pm 06/19/18Responsive vigil
- 4:00pm 06/19/18Candidates clash on health care
- 4:00pm 06/19/18Temporary Utica fire chief to resign
- 4:00pm 06/19/18Crash sends one to hospital
- 4:00pm 06/19/18Meetings — Wednesday, June 20, 2018
- 4:00pm 06/19/18Woman accused of switching out of driver’s seat charged
- 4:00pm 06/19/18Tractor trailer driver dies in accident