Woman charged with drunk driving
A 45-year-old woman has been charged with felony drunken driving with a child in her vehicle after she was reportedly intoxicated in the McDonald’s drive through on Black River Boulevard Tuesday night, according to local law enforcers.
Police said Sara J. Webber, of 8052 Gulf Road, was drunk and behind the wheel in the restaurant drive through lane at about 9:39 p.m. Tuesday.
Officers were dispatched to the scene and pulled Webber over once she was out of the drive through.
Police officials said a 10-year-old boy was in the back seat of the vehicle.
Police said Webber refused to take a breath test to determine her blood alcohol content.
Webber is charged with driving while intoxicated, aggravated driving while intoxicated, endangering the welfare of a child, breath test refusal, no turn signal, failure to keep right, driving without a license and second-degree aggravated unlicensed operation, police stated.
She is scheduled to appear in City Court to answer the charges, according to the law enforcement officials.
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Zoning dispute becomes heated in Lee
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Trucker pleads guilty to lying to state in Workers’ Comp case
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Rome Police nab wanted man
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Area officials blast Cuomo comment
- 4:00pm 08/16/18City seeks applicants for arena work
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Community Foundation awards over $1.4M in grants to area organizations
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Movies — Aug. 16, 2018
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Public Safety Logs — Aug. 16, 2018
- 12:00pm 08/16/18District outlines new school supplies decision
- 4:00pm 08/15/18Only few small hurdles remain for Strough reopening