Woman charged with drunk driving
A 45-year-old woman has been charged with felony drunken driving with a child in her vehicle after she was reportedly intoxicated in the McDonald’s drive through on Black River Boulevard Tuesday night, according to local law enforcers.
Police said Sara J. Webber, of 8052 Gulf Road, was drunk and behind the wheel in the restaurant drive through lane at about 9:39 p.m. Tuesday.
Officers were dispatched to the scene and pulled Webber over once she was out of the drive through.
Police officials said a 10-year-old boy was in the back seat of the vehicle.
Police said Webber refused to take a breath test to determine her blood alcohol content.
Webber is charged with driving while intoxicated, aggravated driving while intoxicated, endangering the welfare of a child, breath test refusal, no turn signal, failure to keep right, driving without a license and second-degree aggravated unlicensed operation, police stated.
She is scheduled to appear in City Court to answer the charges, according to the law enforcement officials.
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Clerk gets some backing from lawmakers at budget hearing
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Blood recipients winners in ‘Battle of the Badges’
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Economic panel to hold outreach meeting Oct. 25
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Rome-Area Hunger Walk steps off Sunday
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Drugged driving charged in Lewis County
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Take Back the Night Thursday at City Hall
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Syracuse Stage visits Joy Elementary
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Meetings — Thursday, Oct. 17, 2018
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Madison County man accused of welfare fraud
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Colonial Park to host tribute for its veterans