Audreanna H. Disburger
Woman accused of switching out of driver’s seat charged
TOWN OF VIENNA — A Blossvale woman is facing multiple charges after law enforcers said she switched out of the driver’s seat with another person following an accident on West Lake Street early this morning.
The woman, 25-year-old Audreanna H. Disburger, was charged with drunken driving in Vienna only two months ago, according to law enforcement records. Sheriff’s deputies said they responded to an accident on West Lake Street near Mulholland Road at about 12:19 a.m. Deputies said a 2016 Nissan Sentra ran a stop sign at the intersection of Mulholland and Route 49, then crashed into a utility pole, a stop sign, several garbage cans, a fence and then a wooded area.
Deputies said they were initially told that a man was driving the vehicle, and Shyan L. Fisher, 20, of Oneida, and Carla S. Williamson, 20, of Rome, were taken to the Oneida Health Care Center for treatment. Deputies said Disburger was treated at the scene.
Upon further investigation, deputies said they learned that Disburger was the one behind the wheel at the time of the crash, and that the other passenger attempted to take the fall.
According to state police, Disburger was charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated following a traffic stop in Vienna in the afternoon of April 7.
She appeared in Town Court, but the outcome of her case was not immediately available.
In the new accident, deputies said Disburger has been charged with making a false written statement, operating without an ignition interlock device and several vehicle and traffic violations.
She is scheduled to appear in Town Court, according to the authorities.
- 4:00pm 11/20/18School board approves policy against ‘meal shaming’
- 4:00pm 11/20/18County to renew medical examiner services contract with Onondaga County
- 4:00pm 11/20/18DeWitt Clinton neighbors invited to meeting
- 4:00pm 11/20/18Woman faces rape charge
- 4:00pm 11/20/18DWI charged after vehicle strikes porch in Remsen
- 4:00pm 11/20/18RFA Travel Club to host fundraiser
- 4:00pm 11/20/18Area unemployment rate falls
- 4:00pm 11/20/18Public can weigh in on Oneida budget tonight
- 4:00pm 11/20/18RFA senior takes first place in debate tourney
- 4:00pm 11/20/18VVS class invites senior citizens to Holiday Breakfast