Woman accused of swiping cigarettes
A 35-year-old woman has been charged with stealing a pack of cigarettes from the Byrne Dairy on North James Street.
Police said Sadie M. Novak, of Turin Street, swiped a pack of cigarettes and a lighter from the counter at Byrne Dairy on Dec. 1, 2017.
Following an investigation, Novak was taken into custody on Jan. 1 by Police Officer Alexzandra Carletta.
Novak is charged with one count of petty larceny, police stated. She was released on an appearance ticket for City Court for Jan. 17.
- 9:00am 06/24/18Tri-Willow murders left children, community in grief, fear
- 4:02pm 06/23/18345 get diplomas at RFA commencement ceremony
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Oriskany Central School celebrates 2018 commencement ceremony
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Oriskany graduates earn honors
- 4:00pm 06/23/18154 students turn tassels at Camden commencement
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Camden grads receive awards, scholarships
- 4:00pm 06/23/18RFA senior earns special credential
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Conservation officer hooks Madison County angler
- 4:00pm 06/23/18GlassBarge gives free glassblowing demonstrations
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Public Safety Logs — June 23, 2018