Woman accused of swiping cigarettes
A 35-year-old woman has been charged with stealing a pack of cigarettes from the Byrne Dairy on North James Street.
Police said Sadie M. Novak, of Turin Street, swiped a pack of cigarettes and a lighter from the counter at Byrne Dairy on Dec. 1, 2017.
Following an investigation, Novak was taken into custody on Jan. 1 by Police Officer Alexzandra Carletta.
Novak is charged with one count of petty larceny, police stated. She was released on an appearance ticket for City Court for Jan. 17.
- 12:00pm 03/23/18Jury finds Coffin guilty of murder
- 6:33pm 03/22/18Update: Coffin found guilty of murder
- 4:00pm 03/22/18Meetings — March 23, 2018
- 4:00pm 03/22/18Proposal calls for Rome Lab to receive $243 million
- 4:00pm 03/22/18NYSSD crowns its king and queen
- 4:00pm 03/22/18Madison County issues warning on ‘sharps’
- 4:00pm 03/22/18Man, 50, killed in Utica shooting
- 4:00pm 03/22/18Wellness Fair set for Saturday
- 4:00pm 03/22/18Oneida woman seeks to fill state Supreme Court vacancy
- 4:00pm 03/22/18Public Safety Logs — March 22, 2018