Woman accused of stealing $2,000 in clothes
NEW HARTFORD — A Utica woman is accused of stealing nearly $2,000 in clothing from Macy’s at the Sangertown Square Mall.
Police said Samantha A. Miller, 29, stole 25 articles of clothing, worth $1,762, from Macy’s department store at about 2:30 p.m. Wednesday. Police were notified by the store’s loss prevention and Miller was taken into custody.
Miller is charged with one count of fourth-degree grand larceny, a class E felony, authorities said. She was arraigned in Town Court and was sent to county jail in lieu of bail. She is scheduled to reappear in court.
- 4:11pm 10/21/17High school students enjoy Career Day
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Rogers-Witt cites connection to district in bid for county seat
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Councilor Rogers seeking re-election in Third Ward
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Democratic poll claims Brindisi has slight lead in congressional race
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Family receives medals for World War II vet
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Homeownership declines in Oneida County
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Woman accused of kicking trooper
- 4:00pm 10/21/17AFL-CIO endorses Ball for sheriff
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Area counties receive Stop-DWI funds
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Global NY initiative representatives to visit Rome on Thursday