Woman accused of stealing $2,000 in clothes
NEW HARTFORD — A Utica woman is accused of stealing nearly $2,000 in clothing from Macy’s at the Sangertown Square Mall.
Police said Samantha A. Miller, 29, stole 25 articles of clothing, worth $1,762, from Macy’s department store at about 2:30 p.m. Wednesday. Police were notified by the store’s loss prevention and Miller was taken into custody.
Miller is charged with one count of fourth-degree grand larceny, a class E felony, authorities said. She was arraigned in Town Court and was sent to county jail in lieu of bail. She is scheduled to reappear in court.
- 12:15pm 08/22/17Crime Stoppers offering reward for help finding suspect
- 4:01pm 08/21/17Steel beam going up for new Stewart's store
- 4:00pm 08/21/17Photos from the 70th annual Woodsmen's Field Days
- 4:00pm 08/21/17Junior lumberjacks delight big crowd at Woodsmen’s Field Days
- 4:00pm 08/21/17Contract for school resource officers before councilors
- 4:00pm 08/21/17Pair taken into custody after Utica shooting
- 4:00pm 08/21/17Moped driver charged with driving under influence
- 4:00pm 08/21/17Driver hurt as milk tanker crashes
- 4:00pm 08/21/17Burning food blamed in William St. blaze
- 4:00pm 08/21/17Meetings — Tuesday, Aug.22, 2017