Woman accused of stealing $2,000 in clothes
NEW HARTFORD — A Utica woman is accused of stealing nearly $2,000 in clothing from Macy’s at the Sangertown Square Mall.
Police said Samantha A. Miller, 29, stole 25 articles of clothing, worth $1,762, from Macy’s department store at about 2:30 p.m. Wednesday. Police were notified by the store’s loss prevention and Miller was taken into custody.
Miller is charged with one count of fourth-degree grand larceny, a class E felony, authorities said. She was arraigned in Town Court and was sent to county jail in lieu of bail. She is scheduled to reappear in court.
- 4:10pm 02/17/18Jervis Public Library acknowledges fourth quarter donations, gifts
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Students honored for demonstrating outstanding character
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Rome district to begin Pre-K registration Feb. 26
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Meetings — Monday, Feb. 19, 2018
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Man gets 90 months in prison in child porn case
- 4:00pm 02/17/18DWI charge in Lowville crash
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Public Safety Logs — Feb. 17, 2018
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Movies — Feb. 17, 2018
- 12:00pm 02/17/18Attendance more than doubles at Verona Beach State Park, officials report
- 11:30am 02/17/18New York offers free fishing weekend and ice fishing clinic