Woman accused of stealing $2,000 in clothes
NEW HARTFORD — A Utica woman is accused of stealing nearly $2,000 in clothing from Macy’s at the Sangertown Square Mall.
Police said Samantha A. Miller, 29, stole 25 articles of clothing, worth $1,762, from Macy’s department store at about 2:30 p.m. Wednesday. Police were notified by the store’s loss prevention and Miller was taken into custody.
Miller is charged with one count of fourth-degree grand larceny, a class E felony, authorities said. She was arraigned in Town Court and was sent to county jail in lieu of bail. She is scheduled to reappear in court.
- 4:00pm 12/11/17Utica man accused of abuse of disabled child
- 4:00pm 12/11/17Westmoreland man, 33, accused of sex abuse
- 4:00pm 12/11/17Arctic cold front ready to blow in
- 4:00pm 12/11/17Capitol Theatre to host Tuba Christmas on Tuesday
- 4:00pm 12/11/17Council unveils last agenda for 2017
- 4:00pm 12/11/17Authorities: Menacing report in Floyd appears unfounded
- 4:00pm 12/11/17Wreaths to be placed Saturday on veterans’ graves
- 4:00pm 12/11/17City of Sherrill to auction surplus items
- 4:00pm 12/11/17Meetings — Tuesday, Dec. 12, 2017
- 4:00pm 12/11/17Property acquisition process starts for new downtown Utica hospital