Woman accused of stealing $2,000 in clothes
NEW HARTFORD — A Utica woman is accused of stealing nearly $2,000 in clothing from Macy’s at the Sangertown Square Mall.
Police said Samantha A. Miller, 29, stole 25 articles of clothing, worth $1,762, from Macy’s department store at about 2:30 p.m. Wednesday. Police were notified by the store’s loss prevention and Miller was taken into custody.
Miller is charged with one count of fourth-degree grand larceny, a class E felony, authorities said. She was arraigned in Town Court and was sent to county jail in lieu of bail. She is scheduled to reappear in court.
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Cooperation hailed as resort turns 25
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Level 2 sex offender faces new charges
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Hourly rate in region lags behind national average
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Parks Dept. to host Carnival Friday
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Teen airlifted to Syracuse hospital following motorcycle crash
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Sheriff’s deputy, K9 partner graduate intense training program
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Area’s unemployment rate dips
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Even small fireworks can be rough on dogs, animal experts warn
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Oneida High School announces top scholars for Class of 2018
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Westmoreland teen selected for national youth summit in Washington, D.C.