Woman accused of drunk driving
SYLVAN BEACH — A Madison County woman is facing multiple charges — including drunken driving — after leaving the scene of an accident very early Sunday morning.
State police said Katie M. Madore, 33, of Bouckville, was involved in a motor vehicle accident in the Village of Sylvan Beach at about 2 a.m. Sunday. Troopers said Madore left the scene of the property damage accident, and was eventually stopped on 13th Avenue.
Troopers said Madore was driving drunk at the time of the crash.
Madore is charged with driving while intoxicated, driving with a blood alcohol content of 0.08 percent or greater, leaving the scene of an accident, a license plate violation, insufficient taillights and prohibited use of studded tires, troopers said. She was released on an appearance ticket to Village Court.
- 4:01pm 10/19/18Morning accident in Rome snarled morning traffic
- 4:00pm 10/19/18Express Employment Professionals First Dollar of Profit
- 4:00pm 10/19/18Alexis Jones, founder of I Am That Girl, to speak at MVCC
- 4:00pm 10/19/18Help available to update, change Medicare plans
- 4:00pm 10/19/18Westmoreland’s ‘most mysterious locale’ open to public tonight
- 4:00pm 10/19/18Take Back the Night event for Domestic Violence Awareness Month in Rome
- 4:00pm 10/19/18Adults ticketed after ECOs say teens hunting illegally
- 4:00pm 10/19/18Driver injured, ticketed in crash
- 4:00pm 10/19/18Threat at school leads to investigation
- 4:00pm 10/19/18Oneida Lake boat launch closed temporarily