Woman accused of drunk driving
SYLVAN BEACH — A Madison County woman is facing multiple charges — including drunken driving — after leaving the scene of an accident very early Sunday morning.
State police said Katie M. Madore, 33, of Bouckville, was involved in a motor vehicle accident in the Village of Sylvan Beach at about 2 a.m. Sunday. Troopers said Madore left the scene of the property damage accident, and was eventually stopped on 13th Avenue.
Troopers said Madore was driving drunk at the time of the crash.
Madore is charged with driving while intoxicated, driving with a blood alcohol content of 0.08 percent or greater, leaving the scene of an accident, a license plate violation, insufficient taillights and prohibited use of studded tires, troopers said. She was released on an appearance ticket to Village Court.
- 4:02pm 06/23/18345 get diplomas at RFA commencement ceremony
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Oriskany Central School celebrates 2018 commencement ceremony
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Oriskany graduates earn honors
- 4:00pm 06/23/18154 students turn tassels at Camden commencement
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Camden grads receive awards, scholarships
- 4:00pm 06/23/18RFA senior earns special credential
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Conservation officer hooks Madison County angler
- 4:00pm 06/23/18GlassBarge gives free glassblowing demonstrations
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Public Safety Logs — June 23, 2018
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Rome Free Academy valedictorian: ‘Strive to be self aware’