Woman accused of drunk driving
SYLVAN BEACH — A Madison County woman is facing multiple charges — including drunken driving — after leaving the scene of an accident very early Sunday morning.
State police said Katie M. Madore, 33, of Bouckville, was involved in a motor vehicle accident in the Village of Sylvan Beach at about 2 a.m. Sunday. Troopers said Madore left the scene of the property damage accident, and was eventually stopped on 13th Avenue.
Troopers said Madore was driving drunk at the time of the crash.
Madore is charged with driving while intoxicated, driving with a blood alcohol content of 0.08 percent or greater, leaving the scene of an accident, a license plate violation, insufficient taillights and prohibited use of studded tires, troopers said. She was released on an appearance ticket to Village Court.
- 4:00pm 08/15/18Only few small hurdles remain for Strough reopening
- 4:00pm 08/15/18Dozens attend area forum on hate crimes
- 4:00pm 08/15/18Officials hail completion of ‘transformative’ Griffiss Parkway
- 4:00pm 08/15/18$2M state grant aims to boost high-tech business
- 4:00pm 08/15/18Beware of new IRS scam
- 4:00pm 08/15/18Yorkville man indicted by grand jury in stabbing death
- 4:00pm 08/15/18Kids Oneida, Children’s Museum to hold block party Thursday
- 4:00pm 08/15/18Meetings — Thursday, Aug. 16, 2018
- 4:00pm 08/15/18Public Safety Logs — Aug. 15, 2018
- 4:00pm 08/15/18R-CATS fundraiser Tuesday at Wendy’s