Woman accused in dispute
Accused of forcing her way into her neighbor’s home and choking her, a 36-year-old woman is facing multiple charges.
Police said Jessica Rivera, of 217 Depeyster St., knocked on a female neighbor’s door and then forced her way inside at about 9:45 a.m. Tuesday then choked the other woman and punched her in the face. She is charged with one count each of felony burglary, second-degree harassment and obstruction of breathing.
She is scheduled to appear in City Court.
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Super is effective, board reports
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Golf tournament, donations aid local teams
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Utica Housing Authority to host workshop for seniors
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Contractor gets support for move to new location in Whitestown
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Two accused of fraud
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Teacher in court for pre-trial hearing
- 4:00pm 09/22/18SUNY Poly receives grant to study blindness from foundation
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Accident snarls traffic at city intersection
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Water main flushing to start Tuesday in Oneida, say officals
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Meetings — Monday, Sept. 24, 2018