Woman accused in dispute
Accused of forcing her way into her neighbor’s home and choking her, a 36-year-old woman is facing multiple charges.
Police said Jessica Rivera, of 217 Depeyster St., knocked on a female neighbor’s door and then forced her way inside at about 9:45 a.m. Tuesday then choked the other woman and punched her in the face. She is charged with one count each of felony burglary, second-degree harassment and obstruction of breathing.
She is scheduled to appear in City Court.
- 9:00am 06/17/18Chewie takes top place in Pet Photo Contest
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Damaged helicopter had stopped at Griffiss to refuel
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Beta Sigma Phi Sorority holds ceremony, elects officers
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Earns doctorate
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Police urge drivers to look out for pedestrians at crosswalks
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Lee truck driver charged with Workers’ Compensation fraud, larceny
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Farmers Market returns downtown
- 4:00pm 06/16/18County officials hail winners at inaugural Youth Awards Dinner
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Officials investigate cause of fire in Utica
- 4:00pm 06/16/18Public Safety Logs — June 16, 2018