Woman accused in dispute
Accused of forcing her way into her neighbor’s home and choking her, a 36-year-old woman is facing multiple charges.
Police said Jessica Rivera, of 217 Depeyster St., knocked on a female neighbor’s door and then forced her way inside at about 9:45 a.m. Tuesday then choked the other woman and punched her in the face. She is charged with one count each of felony burglary, second-degree harassment and obstruction of breathing.
She is scheduled to appear in City Court.
- 4:10pm 12/13/17City workers gather enough toys for holiday presents for 40 children
- 4:00pm 12/13/17Leadership likely to remain the same for Board of Legislators
- 4:00pm 12/13/17'A Tuba Christmas' held at Capitol
- 4:00pm 12/13/17Oneida passes 2018 budget over mayor’s objection to tax hike
- 4:00pm 12/13/17Robotics contest Saturday at RFA
- 4:00pm 12/13/17Highway super: Don’t blow snow in streets
- 4:00pm 12/13/17Lee to get nearly $30,000 for sale of timber in town park
- 4:00pm 12/13/17Utican faces drug charges after Thruway search
- 4:00pm 12/13/17SEQR may help resolve landfill dispute, say officials
- 4:00pm 12/13/17Valesky helps unveil Tesla program at OCC