Woman accused in dispute
Accused of forcing her way into her neighbor’s home and choking her, a 36-year-old woman is facing multiple charges.
Police said Jessica Rivera, of 217 Depeyster St., knocked on a female neighbor’s door and then forced her way inside at about 9:45 a.m. Tuesday then choked the other woman and punched her in the face. She is charged with one count each of felony burglary, second-degree harassment and obstruction of breathing.
She is scheduled to appear in City Court.
- 11:55am 10/21/17Audit: Gov’ts lose millions in water loss
- 6:55pm 10/20/17Electronic paper trail focus of day five of Conley trial
- 4:10pm 10/20/17Local boy has recipe for success
- 4:00pm 10/20/17Fall foliage at or near peak in eight of state’s 11 regions
- 4:00pm 10/20/17Skunk tests positive for rabies in Marcy after fighting with dog, say officials
- 4:00pm 10/20/17Pre-trial motions address evidence, issues in Oneida murder trial
- 4:00pm 10/20/17Central New York Citizens in Action holds vigil
- 4:00pm 10/20/17Madison County streamlines pistol permit process
- 4:00pm 10/20/17Heroin forum spurs debate between rivals
- 4:00pm 10/20/17Take Back the Night event against domestic violence held in Rome