‘Warrant of the Week’ suspect sought for violating court order
The Rome Police Department is asking for the public’s help locating a suspect as part of this week’s “Warrant of the Week” program.
Steven Morrison, 29, is wanted on a warrant from City Court for second-degree criminal contempt for violating a court order. Police said Morrison is believed to be living in Utica, but he visits Rome frequently.
Morrison is described as being 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighing 215 pounds.
Anyone with information about Morrison’s whereabouts may submit an anonymous tip to Rome Police, or through the Mohawk Valley Crime Stoppers. Information can also be reported by calling 315-399-7780 or 911.
Police are also seeking Christopher Quiles, of Rome, who is wanted on four open warrants out of City Court on charges of assault, resisting arrest, failure to comply with a court order and vehicle and traffic violations.
- 9:21pm 09/25/18Authorities respond to gunshot victim near South Madison Street
- 4:00pm 09/25/18Griffo, Valesky get high grades from pro-business group; Assembly members lower
- 4:00pm 09/25/18Utica Zoo back in good standing
- 4:00pm 09/25/18Board of Education does away with on-site school meetings
- 4:00pm 09/25/18Common Council set to receive mayor’s proposed 2019 budget
- 4:00pm 09/25/18Church to host Lord’s Acre Auction Friday
- 4:00pm 09/25/18Man arrested again on drug, cigarette charges
- 4:00pm 09/25/18Students lacking vaccinations to be barred starting Monday
- 4:00pm 09/25/18Agency seeks host sites for AmeriCorps program
- 4:00pm 09/25/18Colonial Park center to hold Fall Festival Saturday