‘Warrant of the Week’ suspect sought for violating court order
The Rome Police Department is asking for the public’s help locating a suspect as part of this week’s “Warrant of the Week” program.
Steven Morrison, 29, is wanted on a warrant from City Court for second-degree criminal contempt for violating a court order. Police said Morrison is believed to be living in Utica, but he visits Rome frequently.
Morrison is described as being 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighing 215 pounds.
Anyone with information about Morrison’s whereabouts may submit an anonymous tip to Rome Police, or through the Mohawk Valley Crime Stoppers. Information can also be reported by calling 315-399-7780 or 911.
Police are also seeking Christopher Quiles, of Rome, who is wanted on four open warrants out of City Court on charges of assault, resisting arrest, failure to comply with a court order and vehicle and traffic violations.
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Cooperation hailed as resort turns 25
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Level 2 sex offender faces new charges
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Hourly rate in region lags behind national average
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Parks Dept. to host Carnival Friday
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Teen airlifted to Syracuse hospital following motorcycle crash
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Sheriff’s deputy, K9 partner graduate intense training program
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Area’s unemployment rate dips
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Even small fireworks can be rough on dogs, animal experts warn
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Oneida High School announces top scholars for Class of 2018
- 4:00pm 06/21/18Westmoreland teen selected for national youth summit in Washington, D.C.