‘Warrant of the Week’ suspect sought for violating court order
The Rome Police Department is asking for the public’s help locating a suspect as part of this week’s “Warrant of the Week” program.
Steven Morrison, 29, is wanted on a warrant from City Court for second-degree criminal contempt for violating a court order. Police said Morrison is believed to be living in Utica, but he visits Rome frequently.
Morrison is described as being 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighing 215 pounds.
Anyone with information about Morrison’s whereabouts may submit an anonymous tip to Rome Police, or through the Mohawk Valley Crime Stoppers. Information can also be reported by calling 315-399-7780 or 911.
Police are also seeking Christopher Quiles, of Rome, who is wanted on four open warrants out of City Court on charges of assault, resisting arrest, failure to comply with a court order and vehicle and traffic violations.
- 4:01pm 03/16/18National Grid bills to go up starting next month
- 4:00pm 03/16/18Olympian to speak at Rome Sports Hall of Fame event on April 7
- 4:00pm 03/16/18MVCC to host info session for student-athletes
- 4:00pm 03/16/18Trial of accused killer set to begin Monday with jury selection
- 4:00pm 03/16/18Students at Ridge Mills Science Fair explain it all
- 4:00pm 03/16/18Pair of state lawmakers back legislation on prescription drug costs
- 4:00pm 03/16/18Lee extends application deadline for water supervisor
- 4:00pm 03/16/18County moves up 11 places in state health ranking
- 4:00pm 03/16/18MVHS, project manager report progress on $480M downtown Utica hospital
- 4:00pm 03/16/18Public Safety Logs —March 16, 2018