Staci F. Brydon
Vernon woman charged with threatening man with knife
TOWN OF VERNON— A 43-year-old woman is accused of threatening a man with a kitchen knife.
State police said Staci F. Brydon was involved in a domestic dispute on Route 26 at about 9:30 p.m. Tuesday.
Troopers said Brydon threatened a man with a kitchen knife during the dispute.
Brydon is charged with one count each of second-degree menacing and fourth-degree possession of a weapon, both misdemeanors, authorities said.
She was arraigned in Town Court and was sent to county jail in lieu of $1,000 cash bail or $2,000 bond. She is scheduled to reappear in court, the law enforcers
- 4:10pm 05/24/18Sylvan Beach gears up for sun, fun
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Dairy farmers share concerns with county officials at forum
- 4:00pm 05/24/18French and Indian War Weekend returns to Fort Stanwix
- 4:00pm 05/24/18City reaches five-year pact with police union
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Kirkland Bird Club to offer hike
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Great Swamp to host free event with expert angler
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Patrols to be out in force Memorial Day weekend
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Movies — May 24, 2018
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Holy Cross Academy celebrates 20 years of service, educating area youth
- 4:00pm 05/24/18Red Cross installs over 900 smoke alarms