Staci F. Brydon
Vernon woman charged with threatening man with knife
TOWN OF VERNON— A 43-year-old woman is accused of threatening a man with a kitchen knife.
State police said Staci F. Brydon was involved in a domestic dispute on Route 26 at about 9:30 p.m. Tuesday.
Troopers said Brydon threatened a man with a kitchen knife during the dispute.
Brydon is charged with one count each of second-degree menacing and fourth-degree possession of a weapon, both misdemeanors, authorities said.
She was arraigned in Town Court and was sent to county jail in lieu of $1,000 cash bail or $2,000 bond. She is scheduled to reappear in court, the law enforcers
- 4:10pm 09/21/17City outlines plans, projects for $10M grant
- 4:00pm 09/21/17Heat wave prompts swim extension at Delta Lake
- 4:00pm 09/21/17Hoag named Officer of Month
- 4:00pm 09/21/17Premier Aviation to sell some Canadian operations, says Griffiss facility not affected
- 4:00pm 09/21/17General Cable water tower work continues
- 4:00pm 09/21/17Purchases, social worker on school board agenda
- 4:00pm 09/21/17Police seek info in break-in
- 4:00pm 09/21/17Retired teacher helps promote National Teach Ag Day
- 4:00pm 09/21/17Veterans Mental Health Training Initiative holds forum
- 4:00pm 09/21/17Colonial Park Fall Festival set for Oct. 7