Staci F. Brydon
Vernon woman charged with threatening man with knife
TOWN OF VERNON— A 43-year-old woman is accused of threatening a man with a kitchen knife.
State police said Staci F. Brydon was involved in a domestic dispute on Route 26 at about 9:30 p.m. Tuesday.
Troopers said Brydon threatened a man with a kitchen knife during the dispute.
Brydon is charged with one count each of second-degree menacing and fourth-degree possession of a weapon, both misdemeanors, authorities said.
She was arraigned in Town Court and was sent to county jail in lieu of $1,000 cash bail or $2,000 bond. She is scheduled to reappear in court, the law enforcers
- 4:10pm 11/18/17Pendorf, Blackall honored for contributions to Rome’s historical preservation
- 4:00pm 11/18/17BOE approves overseas trip; mulls association expense
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Oneida Common Council reviews 2018 budget with water, police departments
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Gift sign-ups start Nov. 27 at rescue mission
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Steuben justice resigns following private investigation
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Public Safety Logs — Nov. 18, 2017
- 4:00pm 11/18/17‘Stuff the Bus’ kicks-off today
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Meetings — Monday, Nov. 20
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Genius NY names 16 semifinalists
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Syracuse man charged with DUI in two-vehicle Verona crash