Staci F. Brydon
Vernon woman charged with threatening man with knife
TOWN OF VERNON— A 43-year-old woman is accused of threatening a man with a kitchen knife.
State police said Staci F. Brydon was involved in a domestic dispute on Route 26 at about 9:30 p.m. Tuesday.
Troopers said Brydon threatened a man with a kitchen knife during the dispute.
Brydon is charged with one count each of second-degree menacing and fourth-degree possession of a weapon, both misdemeanors, authorities said.
She was arraigned in Town Court and was sent to county jail in lieu of $1,000 cash bail or $2,000 bond. She is scheduled to reappear in court, the law enforcers
- 4:21pm 01/20/18Festival fills Friday night with music
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Oneida celebrates National School Choice Week
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Enthusiastic response for robots demonstration at BOE meeting
- 4:00pm 01/20/18MWPAI adds trustees to board
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Bartell Machinery Systems receives pair of awards
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Lawrence named to GLDC board
- 4:00pm 01/20/18BOCES offers continuing education classes
- 4:00pm 01/20/18No cause yet in fatal fire
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Board approves Oneida lacrosse request, retirement extension
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Land trust group voices concerns over proposed wind energy facility