Utican faces drug charges after Thruway search
NEW BALTIMORE — A 49-year-old Utica man was busted with a quantity of crack cocaine on the Thruway early this morning, according to law enforcement officials.
State police said Victor Munford was pulled over for a traffic violation at 4:11 a.m. on Route 87 in Greene County, south of Albany. Once he was stopped, troopers said Munford’s vehicle was searched and 20 grams of crack cocaine was discovered.
Munford is charged with two counts of third-degree possession of a controlled substance, a class B felony, troopers said. He is scheduled to appear in Town Court.
- 12:07pm 01/17/18Fire destroys vacant mobile home in Florence
- 10:30am 01/17/18Dolly Parton talk canceled
- 4:10pm 01/16/18District attorney posts Conley trial testimony on website
- 4:00pm 01/16/18Police to host civilian academy
- 4:00pm 01/16/18Bryant back at helm, as interim superintendent at Camden school district
- 4:00pm 01/16/18County eyes $150,000 to fund legal assistance for vets
- 4:00pm 01/16/18Woman hurt as car flips onto roof
- 4:00pm 01/16/18MVCC announces cultural series lineup
- 4:00pm 01/16/18Students leaving behind lots of winter clothing, superintendent warns
- 4:00pm 01/16/18Free small business webinar offered at SUNY Poly Jan. 24