Utican faces drug charges after Thruway search
NEW BALTIMORE — A 49-year-old Utica man was busted with a quantity of crack cocaine on the Thruway early this morning, according to law enforcement officials.
State police said Victor Munford was pulled over for a traffic violation at 4:11 a.m. on Route 87 in Greene County, south of Albany. Once he was stopped, troopers said Munford’s vehicle was searched and 20 grams of crack cocaine was discovered.
Munford is charged with two counts of third-degree possession of a controlled substance, a class B felony, troopers said. He is scheduled to appear in Town Court.
- 9:00am 06/24/18Tri-Willow murders left children, community in grief, fear
- 4:02pm 06/23/18345 get diplomas at RFA commencement ceremony
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Oriskany Central School celebrates 2018 commencement ceremony
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Oriskany graduates earn honors
- 4:00pm 06/23/18154 students turn tassels at Camden commencement
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Camden grads receive awards, scholarships
- 4:00pm 06/23/18RFA senior earns special credential
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Conservation officer hooks Madison County angler
- 4:00pm 06/23/18GlassBarge gives free glassblowing demonstrations
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Public Safety Logs — June 23, 2018