Utican faces drug charges after Thruway search
NEW BALTIMORE — A 49-year-old Utica man was busted with a quantity of crack cocaine on the Thruway early this morning, according to law enforcement officials.
State police said Victor Munford was pulled over for a traffic violation at 4:11 a.m. on Route 87 in Greene County, south of Albany. Once he was stopped, troopers said Munford’s vehicle was searched and 20 grams of crack cocaine was discovered.
Munford is charged with two counts of third-degree possession of a controlled substance, a class B felony, troopers said. He is scheduled to appear in Town Court.
- 12:00pm 03/23/18Jury finds Coffin guilty of murder
- 6:33pm 03/22/18Update: Coffin found guilty of murder
- 4:00pm 03/22/18Meetings — March 23, 2018
- 4:00pm 03/22/18Proposal calls for Rome Lab to receive $243 million
- 4:00pm 03/22/18NYSSD crowns its king and queen
- 4:00pm 03/22/18Madison County issues warning on ‘sharps’
- 4:00pm 03/22/18Man, 50, killed in Utica shooting
- 4:00pm 03/22/18Wellness Fair set for Saturday
- 4:00pm 03/22/18Oneida woman seeks to fill state Supreme Court vacancy
- 4:00pm 03/22/18Public Safety Logs — March 22, 2018