Utican faces drug charges after Thruway search
NEW BALTIMORE — A 49-year-old Utica man was busted with a quantity of crack cocaine on the Thruway early this morning, according to law enforcement officials.
State police said Victor Munford was pulled over for a traffic violation at 4:11 a.m. on Route 87 in Greene County, south of Albany. Once he was stopped, troopers said Munford’s vehicle was searched and 20 grams of crack cocaine was discovered.
Munford is charged with two counts of third-degree possession of a controlled substance, a class B felony, troopers said. He is scheduled to appear in Town Court.
- 4:01pm 09/21/18High time for pot talks?
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Pair charged after 51 meth pots seized in Madison County drug raid
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Pair named Officers of the Month for presidential preparations
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Three charged in hit and run accident in city Thursday
- 4:00pm 09/21/18State sends letters to schools to warn of opioid dangers
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Valesky concedes primary but remains on November ballot
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Fort super to receive Medal of the Order of 1777
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Jervis joins National Voter Registration Day efforts
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Movies — Sept. 21, 2018
- 4:00pm 09/21/18Public Safety Logs — Sept. 21, 2018