Utican, 84, charged with possession of child pornography
An 84-year-old Utica man was taken into custody Tuesday for possessing kiddie porn on his computer, according to local law enforcement investigators.
David F. Talman was charged after law enforcement officers raided his residence in Utica with a search warrant Tuesday morning, according to the county Child Advocacy Center.
Talman was found with a quantity of child pornography in his residence, the CAC investigators said.
CAC officials said they received a tip from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, which tracked Talman’s computer IP address after he uploaded kiddie porn to the Internet.
Talman is charged with multiple counts of possessing a sexual performance by a child, a felony, authorities said.
He was released on an appearance ticket to City Court, the law enforcers added.
- 12:00pm 06/24/17Sylvan Beach steps up ‘zero tolerance’ booze policy
- 4:00pm 06/23/17Practicing for the big day
- 4:00pm 06/23/17Rome scholar named to dean’s list
- 4:00pm 06/23/17New workshops planned for youths at Boonville Fair
- 4:00pm 06/23/17Man, 70, accused of sexual abuse of pre-teen girl
- 4:00pm 06/23/17Foul play not suspected after woman’s body found in Utica canal
- 4:00pm 06/23/17Man charged with endangerment