Utican, 84, charged with possession of child pornography
An 84-year-old Utica man was taken into custody Tuesday for possessing kiddie porn on his computer, according to local law enforcement investigators.
David F. Talman was charged after law enforcement officers raided his residence in Utica with a search warrant Tuesday morning, according to the county Child Advocacy Center.
Talman was found with a quantity of child pornography in his residence, the CAC investigators said.
CAC officials said they received a tip from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, which tracked Talman’s computer IP address after he uploaded kiddie porn to the Internet.
Talman is charged with multiple counts of possessing a sexual performance by a child, a felony, authorities said.
He was released on an appearance ticket to City Court, the law enforcers added.
- 4:10pm 12/12/17Officials defend Strough project pace but eye 2018 alternatives
- 4:00pm 12/12/17Sheriff urges snowmobilers to think safety
- 4:00pm 12/12/17Third man arrested in JCPenney robbery
- 4:00pm 12/12/17Club: Trails not yet open
- 4:00pm 12/12/17City schedules next public session on downtown initiative
- 4:00pm 12/12/17Sherrill passes $4.1M 2018 budget; residents to see tax increase
- 4:00pm 12/12/17Assemblyman reminds constituents to beware of phone scams
- 4:00pm 12/12/17Region to hear on priority projects
- 4:00pm 12/12/17Tioga Construction contractors Mike Lavenbure a...
- 4:00pm 12/12/17Meetings — Wednesday, Dec. 13, 2017