Utican, 84, charged with possession of child pornography
An 84-year-old Utica man was taken into custody Tuesday for possessing kiddie porn on his computer, according to local law enforcement investigators.
David F. Talman was charged after law enforcement officers raided his residence in Utica with a search warrant Tuesday morning, according to the county Child Advocacy Center.
Talman was found with a quantity of child pornography in his residence, the CAC investigators said.
CAC officials said they received a tip from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, which tracked Talman’s computer IP address after he uploaded kiddie porn to the Internet.
Talman is charged with multiple counts of possessing a sexual performance by a child, a felony, authorities said.
He was released on an appearance ticket to City Court, the law enforcers added.
- 4:11pm 10/21/17High school students enjoy Career Day
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Rogers-Witt cites connection to district in bid for county seat
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Councilor Rogers seeking re-election in Third Ward
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Democratic poll claims Brindisi has slight lead in congressional race
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Family receives medals for World War II vet
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Homeownership declines in Oneida County
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Woman accused of kicking trooper
- 4:00pm 10/21/17AFL-CIO endorses Ball for sheriff
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Area counties receive Stop-DWI funds
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Global NY initiative representatives to visit Rome on Thursday