Utican, 84, charged with possession of child pornography
An 84-year-old Utica man was taken into custody Tuesday for possessing kiddie porn on his computer, according to local law enforcement investigators.
David F. Talman was charged after law enforcement officers raided his residence in Utica with a search warrant Tuesday morning, according to the county Child Advocacy Center.
Talman was found with a quantity of child pornography in his residence, the CAC investigators said.
CAC officials said they received a tip from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, which tracked Talman’s computer IP address after he uploaded kiddie porn to the Internet.
Talman is charged with multiple counts of possessing a sexual performance by a child, a felony, authorities said.
He was released on an appearance ticket to City Court, the law enforcers added.
- 4:00pm 06/20/18Police warn drivers to obey crosswalks, lookout for pedestrians
- 4:00pm 06/20/18Police seek help to identify suspect
- 4:00pm 06/20/18Former state trooper arrested second time for drunk driving
- 4:00pm 06/20/18Officials seek to raise awareness of elder abuse
- 4:00pm 06/20/18Camden Class of 1963 to hold 55-year reunion
- 4:00pm 06/20/181973 RFA 45-year class reunion Aug. 10-11
- 4:00pm 06/20/18County Jail to receive $200,000 from state to help with opioid treatment, services
- 4:00pm 06/20/18Meetings — Thursday, June 21, 2018
- 4:00pm 06/20/18Travel Club helps students see world, expand horizons
- 4:00pm 06/20/18Public Safety Logs — June 20, 2018