Utican, 84, charged with possession of child pornography
An 84-year-old Utica man was taken into custody Tuesday for possessing kiddie porn on his computer, according to local law enforcement investigators.
David F. Talman was charged after law enforcement officers raided his residence in Utica with a search warrant Tuesday morning, according to the county Child Advocacy Center.
Talman was found with a quantity of child pornography in his residence, the CAC investigators said.
CAC officials said they received a tip from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, which tracked Talman’s computer IP address after he uploaded kiddie porn to the Internet.
Talman is charged with multiple counts of possessing a sexual performance by a child, a felony, authorities said.
He was released on an appearance ticket to City Court, the law enforcers added.
- 5:28pm 04/28/17Both sides grill husband of murdered woman
- 4:10pm 04/28/17Fort boosts area economic battlefield
- 4:00pm 04/28/17Expo display to feature restored antique equipment
- 4:00pm 04/28/17Dorfman Center receives $30,000 in grants
- 4:00pm 04/28/17Husband, patients recall chiropractor’s final days
- 4:00pm 04/28/17County eyes savings, refinancing $14.7M in bonds
- 4:00pm 04/28/17Speech and Debate Club says it is heading to state championships
- 4:00pm 04/28/17Rome Police Department to host Drug Take-Back event Saturday
- 4:00pm 04/28/17Utica teen accused of sex abuse
- 4:00pm 04/28/17Two-car crash in Vienna sends three to hospital, deputies say