Utica teen accused of raping child
A Utica teenager is accused of having sex with a child under the age of 11, according to local law enforcers.
Christian Nichols, 16, had sex with a child under the age of 11 in the City of Utica, Detective Edwin A. D’Alessandro of
the county Child Advocacy
Nichols was taken into custody on one count of felony first-degree rape, the CAC detective added.
Nichols was arraigned in City Court and was sent to county jail in lieu of bail, officials said.
He is scheduled to reappear in court.
The victim has been offered counseling through the CAC.
- 4:10pm 04/25/17County officials outline teen traffic safety program events scheduled
- 4:00pm 04/25/17DFAS still waiting for Army report
- 4:00pm 04/25/17Three file as candidates for three seats on Board of Education
- 4:00pm 04/25/17RFA show choir, RCT Talent Team to perform Wednesday
- 4:00pm 04/25/17Elementary redistricting plan nears anticipated approval
- 4:00pm 04/25/17Fire guts mill owned by Cooperstown baseball bat maker
- 4:00pm 04/25/17Man accused of cruelty for killing family dog
- 4:00pm 04/25/17Karate school to host Black Belt Spectacular
- 4:00pm 04/25/17City, school tax deadline May 1
- 4:00pm 04/25/17Meetings — April 26, 2017