Utica police probe shooting
Utica Police are investigating a non-fatal shooting on the city’s east side.
Police said a man was shot multiple times shortly after midnight on July 3 in the 900 block of Bacon St. Police said the victim was taken to a local hospital, then transferred to University Hospital in Syracuse for treatment.
He was released sometime later, officials said.
Investigators said they are still looking for the full cooperation of the victim and potential witnesses in the area.
Anyone with information on the shooting is asked to call Utica Police at 315-223-3503. All calls will be kept confidential.
- 4:10pm 11/18/17Pendorf, Blackall honored for contributions to Rome’s historical preservation
- 4:00pm 11/18/17BOE approves overseas trip; mulls association expense
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Oneida Common Council reviews 2018 budget with water, police departments
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Gift sign-ups start Nov. 27 at rescue mission
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Steuben justice resigns following private investigation
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Public Safety Logs — Nov. 18, 2017
- 4:00pm 11/18/17‘Stuff the Bus’ kicks-off today
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Meetings — Monday, Nov. 20
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Genius NY names 16 semifinalists
- 4:00pm 11/18/17Syracuse man charged with DUI in two-vehicle Verona crash