Utica police probe shooting
Utica Police are investigating a non-fatal shooting on the city’s east side.
Police said a man was shot multiple times shortly after midnight on July 3 in the 900 block of Bacon St. Police said the victim was taken to a local hospital, then transferred to University Hospital in Syracuse for treatment.
He was released sometime later, officials said.
Investigators said they are still looking for the full cooperation of the victim and potential witnesses in the area.
Anyone with information on the shooting is asked to call Utica Police at 315-223-3503. All calls will be kept confidential.
- 12:30pm 01/23/18Equipment failure means lights out for thousands in Camden
- 12:21pm 01/23/18Harden assets for sale, report says
- 11:27am 01/23/18Herd of 56 cows die in Constableville blaze
- 4:02pm 01/22/18Man dies after being hit with police Taser
- 4:01pm 01/22/18Rome launches 311 app
- 4:00pm 01/22/18Utica man charged with murder following infant's death
- 4:00pm 01/22/18No arguing over success of speech and debate tourney at RFA
- 4:00pm 01/22/18Meeting on Utica Street bridge rehab Feb. 7
- 4:00pm 01/22/18Council seeks input on PILOT program for solar power systems
- 4:00pm 01/22/18Rome attorney joins financial firm