Utica police probe shooting
Utica Police are investigating a non-fatal shooting on the city’s east side.
Police said a man was shot multiple times shortly after midnight on July 3 in the 900 block of Bacon St. Police said the victim was taken to a local hospital, then transferred to University Hospital in Syracuse for treatment.
He was released sometime later, officials said.
Investigators said they are still looking for the full cooperation of the victim and potential witnesses in the area.
Anyone with information on the shooting is asked to call Utica Police at 315-223-3503. All calls will be kept confidential.
- 4:10pm 09/22/17Panel eyes pay for county officials
- 4:00pm 09/22/17‘Critter shelf’ near Boonville aims to reduce roadkill
- 4:00pm 09/22/17Rome woman shares heart attack story to help others
- 4:00pm 09/22/17Event steers $3,000 to district; cooler heads to prevail at RFA?
- 4:00pm 09/22/17Compliance issues scuttle live video showings of Rome Board of Education meetings
- 4:00pm 09/22/17Tenney tours DFAS, cites advocacy for ‘vital employer’ at Griffiss
- 4:00pm 09/22/17Police seize meth, charge six in Florence
- 4:00pm 09/22/17Twin brothers charged in West Liberty Street scuffle
- 4:00pm 09/22/17Sheriff probes reported suicide at jail
- 4:00pm 09/22/17Rome man pleads guilty to child porn possession