Utica police probe shooting
Utica Police are investigating a non-fatal shooting on the city’s east side.
Police said a man was shot multiple times shortly after midnight on July 3 in the 900 block of Bacon St. Police said the victim was taken to a local hospital, then transferred to University Hospital in Syracuse for treatment.
He was released sometime later, officials said.
Investigators said they are still looking for the full cooperation of the victim and potential witnesses in the area.
Anyone with information on the shooting is asked to call Utica Police at 315-223-3503. All calls will be kept confidential.
- 4:10pm 07/20/17Bicyclists can ride through region’s history with new feature
- 4:00pm 07/20/17Sylvan Beach gets ready to welcome pirates this weekend
- 4:00pm 07/20/17Good Samaritan rescues woman from rapids
- 4:00pm 07/20/17County executive to feds: Flood victims are engulfed by bureaucracy, red tape
- 4:00pm 07/20/17Aldi's reopens
- 4:00pm 07/20/17Algae forces beaches to close
- 4:00pm 07/20/17RPD holds Law Enforcement Day
- 4:00pm 07/20/17Rome Cemetery announces plans for annual ice cream social event
- 4:00pm 07/20/17Meetings — July 20, 2017
- 4:00pm 07/20/17Second St. man accused of damaging girlfriend’s van, slamming door on cops