Utica Police announces street closures
For President Donald J. Trump’s visit to the City of Utica today, Utica Police said that portions of Oriskany Street and Lafayette Street will be closed from 2 to 6:30 p.m.
Oriskany Street will be closed from Champlin Avenue to Broad Street, and Lafayette Street will be closed from Genesee Street to Broadway Street, according to police.
- 11:46am 11/16/18Early season nor’easter socks region
- 4:00pm 11/15/18City's Board of Estimate to hold special meeting
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Board, groups meet to discuss minority concerns
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Flakes to fly; several inches of snow likely
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Oneida County lawmakers approve budget without gaming revenue sharing
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Nursing facility donates to Rescue Mission
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Rescue Mission puts out call for turkeys
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Lewis County man hospitalized after rescuing dogs from fire
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Council approves trash, dog ordinance changes
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Trailbusters to host NYS safety course