Utica Police announces street closures
For President Donald J. Trump’s visit to the City of Utica today, Utica Police said that portions of Oriskany Street and Lafayette Street will be closed from 2 to 6:30 p.m.
Oriskany Street will be closed from Champlin Avenue to Broad Street, and Lafayette Street will be closed from Genesee Street to Broadway Street, according to police.
- 4:02pm 09/24/18Gas prices remain steady in region, AAA survey reports
- 4:01pm 09/24/18Thousands descend on the Remsen Barn Fest
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Saturday's Royalty and Rogues IV festival in Stittville
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Meetings — Tuesday, Sept. 25, 2018
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Man injured in flipped vehicle trying to avoid deer
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Community Foundation offers training for non-profits
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Pair of Oneida residents charged with driving stolen car
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Crash sends couple to hospital
- 4:00pm 09/24/18200 jobs, millions in investment projected for drone zone
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Community Bank donates supplies