Sepulveda

Utica man faces forcible touching, endangering welfare charges

Published Oct 11, 2018 at 4:00pm

A 38-year-old Utica man is accused of inappropriate contact with a teenage girl.

Doel Sepulveda, of Utica, had inappropriate sexual contact with a 16-year-old girl in his Utica home earlier this year, according to Det. Edwin A. D’Alessandro with the county Child Advocacy Center. The victim reported the contact in September.

Sepulveda was taken into custody on Wednesday on one count each of forcible touching and endangering the welfare of a child, both misdemeanors, authorities said.

He is scheduled to appear in Utica City Court, according to law enforcers.

Det. D’Alessandro said the investigation is continuing and more charges are possible.