Utica man faces forcible touching, endangering welfare charges
A 38-year-old Utica man is accused of inappropriate contact with a teenage girl.
Doel Sepulveda, of Utica, had inappropriate sexual contact with a 16-year-old girl in his Utica home earlier this year, according to Det. Edwin A. D’Alessandro with the county Child Advocacy Center. The victim reported the contact in September.
Sepulveda was taken into custody on Wednesday on one count each of forcible touching and endangering the welfare of a child, both misdemeanors, authorities said.
He is scheduled to appear in Utica City Court, according to law enforcers.
Det. D’Alessandro said the investigation is continuing and more charges are possible.
- 4:00pm 10/15/18Owner ticketed for leaving dog in locked vehicle
- 4:00pm 10/15/18Police accuse Utica woman of switching tags at Walmart
- 4:00pm 10/15/18Crash sends three to hospital
- 4:00pm 10/15/18Rome Community Theater to present six one-act plays
- 4:00pm 10/15/18Pair face drug, additional charges
- 4:00pm 10/15/18Board of Ed approves disciplinary pact for district, teacher
- 4:00pm 10/15/18Verona ladies auxiliary to host craft show
- 4:00pm 10/15/18Community Bank N.A. supports Oneida Performing Arts
- 4:00pm 10/15/18Meetings — Tuesday, Oct. 16, 2018
- 4:00pm 10/15/18New hours for church Clothing Closet