Troopers ask for public’s help, information on roadside fires
CAMDEN — State Police at Oneida are asking the public’s assistance with information regarding the recent burning of roadside trash cans along Elpis Road, Swartz Road and several streets within the village.
Anyone with information should contact the Bureau of Criminal Investigation in Oneida at 315-366-6000 and reference Case No. 8457846.
All calls will be kept confidential.
- 4:00pm 11/20/18School board approves policy against ‘meal shaming’
- 4:00pm 11/20/18County to renew medical examiner services contract with Onondaga County
- 4:00pm 11/20/18DeWitt Clinton neighbors invited to meeting
- 4:00pm 11/20/18Woman faces rape charge
- 4:00pm 11/20/18DWI charged after vehicle strikes porch in Remsen
- 4:00pm 11/20/18RFA Travel Club to host fundraiser
- 4:00pm 11/20/18Area unemployment rate falls
- 4:00pm 11/20/18Public can weigh in on Oneida budget tonight
- 4:00pm 11/20/18RFA senior takes first place in debate tourney
- 4:00pm 11/20/18VVS class invites senior citizens to Holiday Breakfast