Threat at school leads to investigation
NEW YORK MILLS — The investigation is continuing after a student made a “non-credible” threat at New York Mills High School on Thursday.
Sheriff’s deputies said the student made a non-credible threat at the high school Thursday afternoon, but there was no immediate danger to any students or the general public.
Deputies said they spoke with the student and the investigation is continuing into possible criminal charges.
The identity of the student was not released due to age.
- 4:00pm 11/15/18City's Board of Estimate to hold special meeting
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Board, groups meet to discuss minority concerns
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Flakes to fly; several inches of snow likely
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Oneida County lawmakers approve budget without gaming revenue sharing
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Nursing facility donates to Rescue Mission
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Rescue Mission puts out call for turkeys
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Lewis County man hospitalized after rescuing dogs from fire
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Council approves trash, dog ordinance changes
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Trailbusters to host NYS safety course
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Children can send Christmas wishes to Santa Claus