Teen charged with DWAI with other teens in car
A 19-year-old is accused of driving under the influence of drugs with two younger teenagers in his vehicle.
Police said Joel Gualandi, of 218 Henry St., was pulled over in the 300 block of Erie Blvd. West at about 9 p.m. Friday. Police said Gualandi was driving under the influence of a drug, with a 14-year-old girl and a 15-year-old boy in his vehicle.
Gualandi is charged with one count each of driving while ability impaired by drugs, unlawful possession of marijuana, and two counts each of aggravated driving while intoxicated and endangering the welfare of a child, police said.
He is scheduled to appear in City Court.
- 4:00pm 11/15/18City's Board of Estimate to hold special meeting
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Board, groups meet to discuss minority concerns
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Flakes to fly; several inches of snow likely
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Oneida County lawmakers approve budget without gaming revenue sharing
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Nursing facility donates to Rescue Mission
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Rescue Mission puts out call for turkeys
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Lewis County man hospitalized after rescuing dogs from fire
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Council approves trash, dog ordinance changes
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Trailbusters to host NYS safety course
- 4:00pm 11/15/18Children can send Christmas wishes to Santa Claus