Teen accused of raping girl
CHITTENANGO — A Madison County teenager is accused of raping a preteen girl.
State police said Tyler Beaumont, 18, of Chittenango, had sex with a girl under the age of 13 in Chittenango. The case was reported to authorities on Saturday.
Beaumont is charged with two counts of first-degree rape, a class B felony, authorities said. Beaumont was arraigned in Village Court and was sent to county jail in lieu of $10,000 cash bail or $20,000 bond. He is scheduled to reappear in court on Friday.
- 4:10pm 04/21/18Business owners, developers show support for downtown hospital
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Rome Twigs installs officers, honors members
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Rome Clean and Green to host second annual Good Clean Fun Mud Run
- 4:00pm 04/21/18LMV to hold 28th annual graduation ceremony
- 4:00pm 04/21/18MVCC to host Information Session
- 4:00pm 04/21/18VVS garage sale slated for April 28
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Six represent Oneida County at 4-H Horse Bowl
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Herkimer man accused of sexual abuse
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Movies — April 21, 2018
- 4:00pm 04/21/18Schenectady man charged with DWI in ATV crash