Teen accused of having sex with underage girl
A Rome teenager is accused of having sexual contact with an underage teen.
Dakota J. Kiley, 18, had sexual contact with a child under the age of 17 in Rome, according to the county Child Advocacy Center. Inv. Fred Bruzzese and Det. Edwin A. D’Alessandro both investigated.
Kiley is charged with one count of sexual misconduct, a misdemeanor, authorities said. He was released on an appearance ticket to City Court. The victim has been offered counseling through the CAC.
- 4:00pm 07/18/18SUNY chancellor seeks closer ties between SUNY Poly, Rome Lab
- 4:00pm 07/18/18$20M project under way at Colonial I
- 4:00pm 07/18/18Storm forces extra day for district’s special education summer program
- 4:00pm 07/18/18Man gets up to 4 years in prison for Camden threat
- 4:00pm 07/18/18Woman faces DWI charge following crash
- 4:00pm 07/18/18Man accused of fatally stabbing brother sent to jail without bail
- 4:00pm 07/18/18Trial date set in Utica College case
- 4:00pm 07/18/18Fort Stanwix to feature pair of programs on life and times of Alexander Hamilton
- 4:00pm 07/18/18Project Fibonacci to feature wide array of speakers
- 4:00pm 07/18/18Drone camps teach kids science skills