Teen accused of having sex with underage girl
A Rome teenager is accused of having sexual contact with an underage teen.
Dakota J. Kiley, 18, had sexual contact with a child under the age of 17 in Rome, according to the county Child Advocacy Center. Inv. Fred Bruzzese and Det. Edwin A. D’Alessandro both investigated.
Kiley is charged with one count of sexual misconduct, a misdemeanor, authorities said. He was released on an appearance ticket to City Court. The victim has been offered counseling through the CAC.
- 12:00pm 11/20/18Rome teen hurt, ticketed for speeding in accident on Route 233
- 4:00pm 11/19/18Holiday cooks get safety reminder
- 4:00pm 11/19/18District officials discuss state assessment results
- 4:00pm 11/19/18Rome man charged with hitting girlfriend in nose
- 4:00pm 11/19/18Man accused of attacking female relative inside store
- 4:00pm 11/19/18Junior class to host Open Mic Night
- 4:00pm 11/19/18Fort Stanwix National Monument invites visitors to annual holiday program
- 4:00pm 11/19/18Genesis Group donates $1,050 to food pantries
- 4:00pm 11/19/18Woman accused of theft
- 4:00pm 11/19/18Drunk driving charged