Teen accused of having sex with underage girl
A Rome teenager is accused of having sexual contact with an underage teen.
Dakota J. Kiley, 18, had sexual contact with a child under the age of 17 in Rome, according to the county Child Advocacy Center. Inv. Fred Bruzzese and Det. Edwin A. D’Alessandro both investigated.
Kiley is charged with one count of sexual misconduct, a misdemeanor, authorities said. He was released on an appearance ticket to City Court. The victim has been offered counseling through the CAC.
- 4:10pm 09/18/18Talk early about dementia
- 4:00pm 09/18/18Feds expect to add bite to funding bill to fight Lyme disease
- 4:00pm 09/18/18Test drives to benefit programs at schools
- 4:00pm 09/18/18Elks Lodge to host craft fair
- 4:00pm 09/18/18Journal names local business to Best Places to Work in Central NY list
- 4:00pm 09/18/18Boonville VFW to hold Bike-A-Thon to aid program for veterans
- 4:00pm 09/18/18MVHS hosts events to mark National Adult Day Health Care Services Week
- 4:00pm 09/18/18Rome BOCES site launches evening HSE program
- 4:00pm 09/18/18Community Bank N.A. in Oneida promotes Matters to branch manager
- 4:00pm 09/18/18Meetings — Wednesday, Sept. 19, 2018