Sheriff’s deputies investigating morning accident in Floyd
TOWN OF FLOYD — A potentially fatal motor vehicle accident is under investigation on Watson Hollow Road.
Sheriff’s deputies said the crash occurred at about 7 a.m. today on Watson Hollow Road, which runs east and west between Rabbitt Road and Camroden Road, just northeast of the Griffiss Airport.
Deputies said someone may have died in the accident.
The cause of the crash and the names of those involved were not released this morning while deputies conducted their investigation.
More information is expected to be released this afternoon, and updates will be posted at www.romesentinel.com.
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Super is effective, board reports
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Golf tournament, donations aid local teams
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Utica Housing Authority to host workshop for seniors
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Contractor gets support for move to new location in Whitestown
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Two accused of fraud
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Teacher in court for pre-trial hearing
- 4:00pm 09/22/18SUNY Poly receives grant to study blindness from foundation
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Accident snarls traffic at city intersection
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Water main flushing to start Tuesday in Oneida, say officals
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Meetings — Monday, Sept. 24, 2018