Sheriff’s deputies investigating morning accident in Floyd
TOWN OF FLOYD — A potentially fatal motor vehicle accident is under investigation on Watson Hollow Road.
Sheriff’s deputies said the crash occurred at about 7 a.m. today on Watson Hollow Road, which runs east and west between Rabbitt Road and Camroden Road, just northeast of the Griffiss Airport.
Deputies said someone may have died in the accident.
The cause of the crash and the names of those involved were not released this morning while deputies conducted their investigation.
More information is expected to be released this afternoon, and updates will be posted at www.romesentinel.com.
- 4:10pm 12/13/17City workers gather enough toys for holiday presents for 40 children
- 4:00pm 12/13/17Leadership likely to remain the same for Board of Legislators
- 4:00pm 12/13/17'A Tuba Christmas' held at Capitol
- 4:00pm 12/13/17Oneida passes 2018 budget over mayor’s objection to tax hike
- 4:00pm 12/13/17Robotics contest Saturday at RFA
- 4:00pm 12/13/17Highway super: Don’t blow snow in streets
- 4:00pm 12/13/17Lee to get nearly $30,000 for sale of timber in town park
- 4:00pm 12/13/17Utican faces drug charges after Thruway search
- 4:00pm 12/13/17SEQR may help resolve landfill dispute, say officials
- 4:00pm 12/13/17Valesky helps unveil Tesla program at OCC