Scooter rider suffers serious injuries
UTICA — Police say that a person suffered serious injuries after the scooter they were riding was struck by a car on Friday evening.
The victim, who police did not identify, was struck by the car at the intersection of Mohawk and South streets in the city’s east end. Police said the person was rushed to the hospital by emergency workers where the individual was listed in serious condition.
Authorities are still investigating the incident and did not say if any tickets were issued.
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Clerk gets some backing from lawmakers at budget hearing
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Blood recipients winners in ‘Battle of the Badges’
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Economic panel to hold outreach meeting Oct. 25
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Rome-Area Hunger Walk steps off Sunday
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Drugged driving charged in Lewis County
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Take Back the Night Thursday at City Hall
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Syracuse Stage visits Joy Elementary
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Meetings — Thursday, Oct. 17, 2018
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Madison County man accused of welfare fraud
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Colonial Park to host tribute for its veterans