Scooter rider suffers serious injuries
UTICA — Police say that a person suffered serious injuries after the scooter they were riding was struck by a car on Friday evening.
The victim, who police did not identify, was struck by the car at the intersection of Mohawk and South streets in the city’s east end. Police said the person was rushed to the hospital by emergency workers where the individual was listed in serious condition.
Authorities are still investigating the incident and did not say if any tickets were issued.
- 4:00pm 06/20/18Police warn drivers to obey crosswalks, lookout for pedestrians
- 4:00pm 06/20/18Police seek help to identify suspect
- 4:00pm 06/20/18Former state trooper arrested second time for drunk driving
- 4:00pm 06/20/18Officials seek to raise awareness of elder abuse
- 4:00pm 06/20/18Camden Class of 1963 to hold 55-year reunion
- 4:00pm 06/20/181973 RFA 45-year class reunion Aug. 10-11
- 4:00pm 06/20/18County Jail to receive $200,000 from state to help with opioid treatment, services
- 4:00pm 06/20/18Meetings — Thursday, June 21, 2018
- 4:00pm 06/20/18Travel Club helps students see world, expand horizons
- 4:00pm 06/20/18Public Safety Logs — June 20, 2018