Scooter rider suffers serious injuries
UTICA — Police say that a person suffered serious injuries after the scooter they were riding was struck by a car on Friday evening.
The victim, who police did not identify, was struck by the car at the intersection of Mohawk and South streets in the city’s east end. Police said the person was rushed to the hospital by emergency workers where the individual was listed in serious condition.
Authorities are still investigating the incident and did not say if any tickets were issued.
- 11:45am 08/17/18Attempted purse-snatching probed
- 11:45am 08/17/18Man accused of assault, following hit-and-run
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Zoning dispute becomes heated in Lee
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Trucker pleads guilty to lying to state in Workers’ Comp case
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Rome Police nab wanted man
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Area officials blast Cuomo comment
- 4:00pm 08/16/18City seeks applicants for arena work
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Community Foundation awards over $1.4M in grants to area organizations
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Movies — Aug. 16, 2018
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Public Safety Logs — Aug. 16, 2018