John R. Lallier
Route 26 traffic stop leads to drug charges
TOWN OF AVA — A Boonville man has been charged with drug possession after he was found with quantities of methamphetamine and marijuana, according to area law enforcers.
Lee-based state police said John R. Lallier, 36, was pulled over on Route 26 at 2:24 a.m. March 3 because his license plate was obstructed.
Once stopped, the state
troopers said Lallier was found with quantities of meth and
Lallier is charged with one count each of seventh-degree possession of a controlled substance and unlawful possession of marijuana, troopers said.
He was released on an appearance ticket to Town Court, the authorities added.
- 4:00pm 08/15/18Only few small hurdles remain for Strough reopening
- 4:00pm 08/15/18Dozens attend area forum on hate crimes
- 4:00pm 08/15/18Officials hail completion of ‘transformative’ Griffiss Parkway
- 4:00pm 08/15/18$2M state grant aims to boost high-tech business
- 4:00pm 08/15/18Beware of new IRS scam
- 4:00pm 08/15/18Yorkville man indicted by grand jury in stabbing death
- 4:00pm 08/15/18Kids Oneida, Children’s Museum to hold block party Thursday
- 4:00pm 08/15/18Meetings — Thursday, Aug. 16, 2018
- 4:00pm 08/15/18Public Safety Logs — Aug. 15, 2018
- 4:00pm 08/15/18R-CATS fundraiser Tuesday at Wendy’s