John R. Lallier
Route 26 traffic stop leads to drug charges
TOWN OF AVA — A Boonville man has been charged with drug possession after he was found with quantities of methamphetamine and marijuana, according to area law enforcers.
Lee-based state police said John R. Lallier, 36, was pulled over on Route 26 at 2:24 a.m. March 3 because his license plate was obstructed.
Once stopped, the state
troopers said Lallier was found with quantities of meth and
Lallier is charged with one count each of seventh-degree possession of a controlled substance and unlawful possession of marijuana, troopers said.
He was released on an appearance ticket to Town Court, the authorities added.
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Charged in Sunoco robbery
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Rome school district honored with Best Communities for Music Education designation
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Seasonal Sports to replace damaged sign at Bobby Page Memorial Fields
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Fire destroys garage in Lee Center
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Utica College student accused of threats offered plea deal
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Utica College to hold special ed open house Wednesday
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Rome Clean and Green to participate for 20th year in Keep America Beautiful Great American Clean Up
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Local jobless rate falls
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Holland Patent receives school safety award
- 4:00pm 04/20/18SUNY Poly to host Mohawk Valley Mini Maker Faire