John R. Lallier
Route 26 traffic stop leads to drug charges
TOWN OF AVA — A Boonville man has been charged with drug possession after he was found with quantities of methamphetamine and marijuana, according to area law enforcers.
Lee-based state police said John R. Lallier, 36, was pulled over on Route 26 at 2:24 a.m. March 3 because his license plate was obstructed.
Once stopped, the state
troopers said Lallier was found with quantities of meth and
Lallier is charged with one count each of seventh-degree possession of a controlled substance and unlawful possession of marijuana, troopers said.
He was released on an appearance ticket to Town Court, the authorities added.
- 4:10pm 06/22/18Three grads at NYSSD look forward to the “adventures” of the future
- 4:00pm 06/22/18RFA graduation slated for 10 a.m.
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Harden closes again
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Drivers to get view of ‘Nature’s Wrath’
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Holland Patent High School names 2018 academic leaders
- 4:00pm 06/22/18High above Rome
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Brindisi, Tenney trade barbs on federal immigration policies
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Teen accused of having sex with underage girl
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Guatemalan at center of local controversy pleads guilty
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Man pleads guilty to production of child pornography