John R. Lallier
Route 26 traffic stop leads to drug charges
TOWN OF AVA — A Boonville man has been charged with drug possession after he was found with quantities of methamphetamine and marijuana, according to area law enforcers.
Lee-based state police said John R. Lallier, 36, was pulled over on Route 26 at 2:24 a.m. March 3 because his license plate was obstructed.
Once stopped, the state
troopers said Lallier was found with quantities of meth and
Lallier is charged with one count each of seventh-degree possession of a controlled substance and unlawful possession of marijuana, troopers said.
He was released on an appearance ticket to Town Court, the authorities added.
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Clerk gets some backing from lawmakers at budget hearing
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Blood recipients winners in ‘Battle of the Badges’
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Economic panel to hold outreach meeting Oct. 25
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Rome-Area Hunger Walk steps off Sunday
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Drugged driving charged in Lewis County
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Take Back the Night Thursday at City Hall
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Syracuse Stage visits Joy Elementary
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Meetings — Thursday, Oct. 17, 2018
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Madison County man accused of welfare fraud
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Colonial Park to host tribute for its veterans