John R. Lallier
Route 26 traffic stop leads to drug charges
TOWN OF AVA — A Boonville man has been charged with drug possession after he was found with quantities of methamphetamine and marijuana, according to area law enforcers.
Lee-based state police said John R. Lallier, 36, was pulled over on Route 26 at 2:24 a.m. March 3 because his license plate was obstructed.
Once stopped, the state
troopers said Lallier was found with quantities of meth and
Lallier is charged with one count each of seventh-degree possession of a controlled substance and unlawful possession of marijuana, troopers said.
He was released on an appearance ticket to Town Court, the authorities added.
- 4:01pm 03/16/18National Grid bills to go up starting next month
- 4:00pm 03/16/18Olympian to speak at Rome Sports Hall of Fame event on April 7
- 4:00pm 03/16/18MVCC to host info session for student-athletes
- 4:00pm 03/16/18Trial of accused killer set to begin Monday with jury selection
- 4:00pm 03/16/18Students at Ridge Mills Science Fair explain it all
- 4:00pm 03/16/18Pair of state lawmakers back legislation on prescription drug costs
- 4:00pm 03/16/18Lee extends application deadline for water supervisor
- 4:00pm 03/16/18County moves up 11 places in state health ranking
- 4:00pm 03/16/18MVHS, project manager report progress on $480M downtown Utica hospital
- 4:00pm 03/16/18Public Safety Logs —March 16, 2018