Rome woman charged with DWI
BOONVILLE — A Rome woman has been charged with driving drunk following a motor vehicle accident on Main Street, according to local law enforcement officials.
Sheriff’s deputies said Jamie L. Davis, 41, was involved in an accident on Main Street in Boonville at about 6 p.m. Wednesday.
Boonville Police requested assistance from the Sheriff’s
DWI Unit, and it was determined that Davis was driving drunk at the time of the crash, the law enforcers said..
Davis is charged with one count of driving while intoxicated and is scheduled to appear in Town Court, authorities said.
The Boonville Police are also investigating, authorities added.
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Clerk gets some backing from lawmakers at budget hearing
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Blood recipients winners in ‘Battle of the Badges’
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Economic panel to hold outreach meeting Oct. 25
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Rome-Area Hunger Walk steps off Sunday
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Drugged driving charged in Lewis County
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Take Back the Night Thursday at City Hall
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Syracuse Stage visits Joy Elementary
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Meetings — Thursday, Oct. 17, 2018
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Madison County man accused of welfare fraud
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Colonial Park to host tribute for its veterans