Rome woman charged with DWI
BOONVILLE — A Rome woman has been charged with driving drunk following a motor vehicle accident on Main Street, according to local law enforcement officials.
Sheriff’s deputies said Jamie L. Davis, 41, was involved in an accident on Main Street in Boonville at about 6 p.m. Wednesday.
Boonville Police requested assistance from the Sheriff’s
DWI Unit, and it was determined that Davis was driving drunk at the time of the crash, the law enforcers said..
Davis is charged with one count of driving while intoxicated and is scheduled to appear in Town Court, authorities said.
The Boonville Police are also investigating, authorities added.
- 11:45am 08/17/18Attempted purse-snatching probed
- 11:45am 08/17/18Man accused of assault, following hit-and-run
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Zoning dispute becomes heated in Lee
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Trucker pleads guilty to lying to state in Workers’ Comp case
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Rome Police nab wanted man
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Area officials blast Cuomo comment
- 4:00pm 08/16/18City seeks applicants for arena work
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Community Foundation awards over $1.4M in grants to area organizations
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Movies — Aug. 16, 2018
- 4:00pm 08/16/18Public Safety Logs — Aug. 16, 2018