Rome woman charged with DWI
BOONVILLE — A Rome woman has been charged with driving drunk following a motor vehicle accident on Main Street, according to local law enforcement officials.
Sheriff’s deputies said Jamie L. Davis, 41, was involved in an accident on Main Street in Boonville at about 6 p.m. Wednesday.
Boonville Police requested assistance from the Sheriff’s
DWI Unit, and it was determined that Davis was driving drunk at the time of the crash, the law enforcers said..
Davis is charged with one count of driving while intoxicated and is scheduled to appear in Town Court, authorities said.
The Boonville Police are also investigating, authorities added.
- 4:00pm 06/20/18Police warn drivers to obey crosswalks, lookout for pedestrians
- 4:00pm 06/20/18Police seek help to identify suspect
- 4:00pm 06/20/18Former state trooper arrested second time for drunk driving
- 4:00pm 06/20/18Officials seek to raise awareness of elder abuse
- 4:00pm 06/20/18Camden Class of 1963 to hold 55-year reunion
- 4:00pm 06/20/181973 RFA 45-year class reunion Aug. 10-11
- 4:00pm 06/20/18County Jail to receive $200,000 from state to help with opioid treatment, services
- 4:00pm 06/20/18Meetings — Thursday, June 21, 2018
- 4:00pm 06/20/18Travel Club helps students see world, expand horizons
- 4:00pm 06/20/18Public Safety Logs — June 20, 2018