Joshua R. Wright
Rome Police seek wanted fugitive
The Rome Police Department’s Warrant of the Week is a 38-year-old man wanted for violating an order of protection.
Police said Joshua R. Wright, of Walnut Street, is wanted on a warrant issued of out City Court for first-degree contempt, for violating a court order.
Police said that Wright is believed to still reside on Walnut Street.
He is about 5-foot, 10-inches tall and 180 pounds, the law enforcers added.
Anyone with information on Wright’s whereabouts can call police at 315-339-7780 or call Mohawk Valley Crime Stoppers at 1-866-730-8477.
All calls will be kept confidential, police said.
Anonymous tips can also be sent from the websites www.romepd.com or www.mohawkvalleycrimestoppers.com.
- 4:10pm 03/17/18Camden announces top ten scholars
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Two at EADS receive promotions
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Three earn high honors at South Lewis
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Textbooks approved by BOE in 5-2 vote
- 4:00pm 03/17/18School district redefines lease agreement to use Kost Field Complex
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Student, 11, charged in Westmoreland threat
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Pair accused of welfare fraud in Madison County
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Henry P. Smith Post hosts meeting Tuesday
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Lowville teen caught in Walmart fraud
- 4:00pm 03/17/18Utica Dollars for Scholars applications deadline approaching