Joshua R. Wright
Rome Police seek wanted fugitive
The Rome Police Department’s Warrant of the Week is a 38-year-old man wanted for violating an order of protection.
Police said Joshua R. Wright, of Walnut Street, is wanted on a warrant issued of out City Court for first-degree contempt, for violating a court order.
Police said that Wright is believed to still reside on Walnut Street.
He is about 5-foot, 10-inches tall and 180 pounds, the law enforcers added.
Anyone with information on Wright’s whereabouts can call police at 315-339-7780 or call Mohawk Valley Crime Stoppers at 1-866-730-8477.
All calls will be kept confidential, police said.
Anonymous tips can also be sent from the websites www.romepd.com or www.mohawkvalleycrimestoppers.com.
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Super is effective, board reports
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Golf tournament, donations aid local teams
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Utica Housing Authority to host workshop for seniors
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Contractor gets support for move to new location in Whitestown
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Two accused of fraud
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Teacher in court for pre-trial hearing
- 4:00pm 09/22/18SUNY Poly receives grant to study blindness from foundation
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Accident snarls traffic at city intersection
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Water main flushing to start Tuesday in Oneida, say officals
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Meetings — Monday, Sept. 24, 2018