Joshua R. Wright
Rome Police seek wanted fugitive
The Rome Police Department’s Warrant of the Week is a 38-year-old man wanted for violating an order of protection.
Police said Joshua R. Wright, of Walnut Street, is wanted on a warrant issued of out City Court for first-degree contempt, for violating a court order.
Police said that Wright is believed to still reside on Walnut Street.
He is about 5-foot, 10-inches tall and 180 pounds, the law enforcers added.
Anyone with information on Wright’s whereabouts can call police at 315-339-7780 or call Mohawk Valley Crime Stoppers at 1-866-730-8477.
All calls will be kept confidential, police said.
Anonymous tips can also be sent from the websites www.romepd.com or www.mohawkvalleycrimestoppers.com.
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Second dairy forum Monday evening at CCE in Oriskany
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Joy teacher resigns, letter notes school district failings
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Video game player returns from Las Vegas competition
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Capitol Theatre to host Tuba Christmas on Tuesday
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Bank, Foundation to give $250,000 to aid cancer center
- 4:00pm 12/08/18School district occupational therapist resigns
- 4:00pm 12/08/18RFA to host Wreaths Across America event
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Madison County man charged with larceny, welfare fraud
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Vandal targeting vehicles, houses in Madison County
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Five accused of selling smokes to minors in sting