Joshua R. Wright
Rome Police seek wanted fugitive
The Rome Police Department’s Warrant of the Week is a 38-year-old man wanted for violating an order of protection.
Police said Joshua R. Wright, of Walnut Street, is wanted on a warrant issued of out City Court for first-degree contempt, for violating a court order.
Police said that Wright is believed to still reside on Walnut Street.
He is about 5-foot, 10-inches tall and 180 pounds, the law enforcers added.
Anyone with information on Wright’s whereabouts can call police at 315-339-7780 or call Mohawk Valley Crime Stoppers at 1-866-730-8477.
All calls will be kept confidential, police said.
Anonymous tips can also be sent from the websites www.romepd.com or www.mohawkvalleycrimestoppers.com.
- 4:10pm 06/22/18Three grads at NYSSD look forward to the “adventures” of the future
- 4:00pm 06/22/18RFA graduation slated for 10 a.m.
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Harden closes again
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Drivers to get view of ‘Nature’s Wrath’
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Holland Patent High School names 2018 academic leaders
- 4:00pm 06/22/18High above Rome
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Brindisi, Tenney trade barbs on federal immigration policies
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Teen accused of having sex with underage girl
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Guatemalan at center of local controversy pleads guilty
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Man pleads guilty to production of child pornography