James T. Bristol
Rome Police name patrolman Bristol as Officer of the Month
Police Officer James T.
Bristol is the Rome Police Department’s Officer of the Month for May, the department has announced.
Officials said Bristol is being honored for the award for managing a very heavy caseload over the course of May, during which he continued to aggressively pursue drug
Officials said Bristol conducted a traffic stop on May 4 that led to the arrest of a federal parolee for drug trafficking, who was found with a large quantity of marijuana during the traffic stop.
Officials said Bristol also uncovered a large amount of cocaine during another traffic enforcement on May 11, leading to two arrests.
Bristol joined the department in June 2014.
- 4:00pm 07/18/18SUNY chancellor seeks closer ties between SUNY Poly, Rome Lab
- 4:00pm 07/18/18$20M project under way at Colonial I
- 4:00pm 07/18/18Storm forces extra day for district’s special education summer program
- 4:00pm 07/18/18Man gets up to 4 years in prison for Camden threat
- 4:00pm 07/18/18Woman faces DWI charge following crash
- 4:00pm 07/18/18Man accused of fatally stabbing brother sent to jail without bail
- 4:00pm 07/18/18Trial date set in Utica College case
- 4:00pm 07/18/18Fort Stanwix to feature pair of programs on life and times of Alexander Hamilton
- 4:00pm 07/18/18Project Fibonacci to feature wide array of speakers
- 4:00pm 07/18/18Drone camps teach kids science skills