Rome Police, CrimeStoppers offer rewards to help find suspects
The Rome Police and Mohawk Valley Crime Stoppers have teamed up again to offer up to $1,500 in rewards for information on several wanted suspects.
Warrants have been issued for the following people.
• Alissa M. Russell, for failure to exercise control of a minor.
• Tasha A. Lyke, for conspiracy.
• Lori L. Obrien, for criminal impersonation.
• Gregory G. Tarbania, for reckless endangerment.
• Tashia M. Walker, for possession of stolen property.
• Jonna L. Wright, for issuing a bad check.
If you recognize any of these people or have information on their whereabouts, you can contact Rome Police at 315-339-7780 or Crime Stoppers at 1-877-730-8477. All calls remain confidential.
Anonymous tips can also be emailed to www.mohawkvalleycrimestoppers.com.
Any tips that lead to an arrest are eligible for a reward up to $1,500, according to Crime Stoppers.
- 4:10pm 02/24/18Maciol backs call for funds for resource officers across state
- 4:00pm 02/24/18Rome Lab instrumental in development of new satellite technology
- 4:00pm 02/24/18‘Warrant of the Week’ suspect sought for contempt
- 4:00pm 02/24/18Stabbing under investigation in Madison County
- 4:00pm 02/24/18Blaze destroys garage, sap house in Camden
- 4:00pm 02/24/18Public Safety Logs — Feb. 24, 2018
- 4:00pm 02/24/18Meetings — Monday, Feb. 26, 2018
- 4:00pm 02/24/18DAR contest winners announced
- 4:00pm 02/24/181954 plane crash, subject of intrigue and secrecy, focus of discussion Sunday
- 4:00pm 02/24/18Petition forms available for Adirondack school board