Rome man, 28, charged with burglary
A 28-year-old man is facing a felony burglary charge after a domestic dispute on Henry Street.
Police said Steven J. Morrison, of North Charles Street, forced his way into another person’s home for a domestic argument on Oct. 4. Police said Morrison harassed the person inside and fled before officers arrived.
A warrant was issued for Morrison and he was taken into custody on Friday on one count each of second-degree burglary, a class C felony, fourth-degree mischief and second-degree harassment, authorities stated.
He is scheduled to appear in City Court.
- 4:02pm 01/22/18Man dies after being hit with police Taser
- 4:01pm 01/22/18Rome launches 311 app
- 4:00pm 01/22/18Utica man charged with murder following infant's death
- 4:00pm 01/22/18No arguing over success of speech and debate tourney at RFA
- 4:00pm 01/22/18Meeting on Utica Street bridge rehab Feb. 7
- 4:00pm 01/22/18Council seeks input on PILOT program for solar power systems
- 4:00pm 01/22/18Rome attorney joins financial firm
- 4:00pm 01/22/18Upstate Caring Partners completes affiliation with Syracuse nonprofit organization
- 4:00pm 01/22/18Local scholars lauded at Siena
- 4:00pm 01/22/18Utica hires budget director