Rome man, 28, charged with burglary
A 28-year-old man is facing a felony burglary charge after a domestic dispute on Henry Street.
Police said Steven J. Morrison, of North Charles Street, forced his way into another person’s home for a domestic argument on Oct. 4. Police said Morrison harassed the person inside and fled before officers arrived.
A warrant was issued for Morrison and he was taken into custody on Friday on one count each of second-degree burglary, a class C felony, fourth-degree mischief and second-degree harassment, authorities stated.
He is scheduled to appear in City Court.
- 4:11pm 10/21/17High school students enjoy Career Day
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Rogers-Witt cites connection to district in bid for county seat
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Councilor Rogers seeking re-election in Third Ward
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Democratic poll claims Brindisi has slight lead in congressional race
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Family receives medals for World War II vet
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Homeownership declines in Oneida County
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Woman accused of kicking trooper
- 4:00pm 10/21/17AFL-CIO endorses Ball for sheriff
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Area counties receive Stop-DWI funds
- 4:00pm 10/21/17Global NY initiative representatives to visit Rome on Thursday