Rome man, 28, charged with burglary
A 28-year-old man is facing a felony burglary charge after a domestic dispute on Henry Street.
Police said Steven J. Morrison, of North Charles Street, forced his way into another person’s home for a domestic argument on Oct. 4. Police said Morrison harassed the person inside and fled before officers arrived.
A warrant was issued for Morrison and he was taken into custody on Friday on one count each of second-degree burglary, a class C felony, fourth-degree mischief and second-degree harassment, authorities stated.
He is scheduled to appear in City Court.
- 4:00pm 08/18/18RACC wraps up Artletics program
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Former Roman named president of state Funeral Directors Association
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Public hearing on tax levy in Oneida on Tuesday
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Planet Fitness in Rome to completely modernize and remodel
- 4:00pm 08/18/18RPD holds Kops 4 Kids cookout
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Firemen's Field named after Prosser
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Adirondack Scenic Railroad launches rail bike excursions
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Madison County deputies probe fatal crash
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Crash sends three to hospital as driver tries to avoid deer
- 4:00pm 08/18/18AmeriCU honored with award