Rome man, 28, charged with burglary
A 28-year-old man is facing a felony burglary charge after a domestic dispute on Henry Street.
Police said Steven J. Morrison, of North Charles Street, forced his way into another person’s home for a domestic argument on Oct. 4. Police said Morrison harassed the person inside and fled before officers arrived.
A warrant was issued for Morrison and he was taken into custody on Friday on one count each of second-degree burglary, a class C felony, fourth-degree mischief and second-degree harassment, authorities stated.
He is scheduled to appear in City Court.
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Charged in Sunoco robbery
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Rome school district honored with Best Communities for Music Education designation
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Seasonal Sports to replace damaged sign at Bobby Page Memorial Fields
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Fire destroys garage in Lee Center
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Utica College student accused of threats offered plea deal
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Utica College to hold special ed open house Wednesday
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Rome Clean and Green to participate for 20th year in Keep America Beautiful Great American Clean Up
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Local jobless rate falls
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Holland Patent receives school safety award
- 4:00pm 04/20/18SUNY Poly to host Mohawk Valley Mini Maker Faire