Roman charged with menacing
A 28-year-old man is accused of chasing another man with a breaker bar on Canal Street Monday afternoon.
Police said two men were arguing outside a residence on Canal Street shortly before 6 p.m. Police said a third man, Marcus E. Randall, of 307 Lawrence St., came out of a residence and started chasing one of the men with a metal breaker bar.
Nearby, a city police officer on patrol came around the corner and spotted the victim running. Police said the officer stopped the man and questioned him, leading to Randall being taken into custody. Randall is charged with one count of second-degree menacing, a misdemeanor, police stated. He was arraigned in court and was sent to county jail in lieu of bail. He is scheduled to reappear in court.
- 4:10pm 06/22/18Three grads at NYSSD look forward to the “adventures” of the future
- 4:00pm 06/22/18RFA graduation slated for 10 a.m.
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Harden closes again
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Drivers to get view of ‘Nature’s Wrath’
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Holland Patent High School names 2018 academic leaders
- 4:00pm 06/22/18High above Rome
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Brindisi, Tenney trade barbs on federal immigration policies
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Teen accused of having sex with underage girl
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Guatemalan at center of local controversy pleads guilty
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Man pleads guilty to production of child pornography