Roman charged with menacing
A 28-year-old man is accused of chasing another man with a breaker bar on Canal Street Monday afternoon.
Police said two men were arguing outside a residence on Canal Street shortly before 6 p.m. Police said a third man, Marcus E. Randall, of 307 Lawrence St., came out of a residence and started chasing one of the men with a metal breaker bar.
Nearby, a city police officer on patrol came around the corner and spotted the victim running. Police said the officer stopped the man and questioned him, leading to Randall being taken into custody. Randall is charged with one count of second-degree menacing, a misdemeanor, police stated. He was arraigned in court and was sent to county jail in lieu of bail. He is scheduled to reappear in court.
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Super is effective, board reports
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Golf tournament, donations aid local teams
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Utica Housing Authority to host workshop for seniors
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Contractor gets support for move to new location in Whitestown
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Two accused of fraud
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Teacher in court for pre-trial hearing
- 4:00pm 09/22/18SUNY Poly receives grant to study blindness from foundation
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Accident snarls traffic at city intersection
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Water main flushing to start Tuesday in Oneida, say officals
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Meetings — Monday, Sept. 24, 2018