Roman accused of sex abuse
A Rome man was charged with having sexual contact with a girl under the age of 14.
Sheriff’s Inv. Christopher J. Paravati and Utica Police Inv. Fred Bruzzese, both assigned to the county Child Advocacy Center, said Patrick Parker, 30, had sexual contact with the child while in Rome. Parker was taken into custody and charged with second-degree sexual abuse and endangering the welfare of a child, both misdemeanors.
He was arraigned in Centralized Arraignment Court located at the Oneida County Correctional Facility, where he was released on his own recognizance.
The victim has been offered counseling services through the CAC.
- 4:10pm 07/17/18$9M swift water rescue training center opens in Whitestown
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Goat Yoga is baaaaack at Fort Rickey
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Man accused of having sex with underage girl
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Camden schools to establish two special patrol officers
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Police outline Law Enforcement Day schedule
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Coupons for seniors offered Friday at Farmer’s Market
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Event to raise funds for R-CATS
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Bellamy Community Awards names master of ceremonies
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Meetings — Wednesday, July 18, 2018
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Public Safety Logs —July 17, 2018