Shawn A. Kelly
Police seek public’s help to track down burglary suspect
Rome Police are asking the public for any information that may lead to the apprehension of suspect Shawn A. Kelly, 51, with a last known address of Roberts Street.
Kelly is 5 feet, 8 inches tall and weighs about 160 pounds. His warrants were issued out of City Court on July 31, and Aug. 6 for second-degree burglary, a felony. He is accused of illegally entering homes of people that he knows and stealing property from inside the residences, police said.
Any information regarding the whereabouts of Kelly can be sent to the Rome Police by using the anonymous tip application on the Rome Police website, www.romepd.com. Information can also be relayed by calling 911, the departments desk officer at 315-339-7780 or by contacting Crime Stoppers.
A complete list of warrants is available at www.romepd.com from the homepage warrants tab. The list is updated once a week. The department will also release warrant information on a Warrant of the Week.
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Super is effective, board reports
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Golf tournament, donations aid local teams
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Utica Housing Authority to host workshop for seniors
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Contractor gets support for move to new location in Whitestown
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Two accused of fraud
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Teacher in court for pre-trial hearing
- 4:00pm 09/22/18SUNY Poly receives grant to study blindness from foundation
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Accident snarls traffic at city intersection
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Water main flushing to start Tuesday in Oneida, say officals
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Meetings — Monday, Sept. 24, 2018