Police say man threw bottle in woman’s face
A 50-year-old man has been charged with assault after law enforcers said he threw a glass bottle at a woman’s face Tuesday.
Police said Daniel J. West, of 310 Louisa St., threw a glass bottle at the woman’s face during a dispute at his residence at 11:35 p.m. Police said the woman suffered a cut lip and a chipped tooth from the bottle.
West is charged with one count of third-degree assault, a misdemeanor, authorities said. He was held in lockup overnight to await arraignment today in City Court.
- 4:01pm 02/19/18Plan would shutter Annsville Elementary
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Assemblyman airs concerns over budget transparency
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Fishing derby at Delta Lake
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Roof collapses at former Waterbury & Son Felt Company
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Furnace blamed in Clinton fire; man displaced
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Griffo, colleague ask SUNY to buy local
- 4:00pm 02/19/18NEON Night Racing for drones to be held in April at SUNY Poly
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Utica man linked to overdose deaths, troopers say
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Real estate broker named to advisory board
- 4:00pm 02/19/18Holy Cross Academy hosts survivor of Holocaust