Police say man threw bottle in woman’s face
A 50-year-old man has been charged with assault after law enforcers said he threw a glass bottle at a woman’s face Tuesday.
Police said Daniel J. West, of 310 Louisa St., threw a glass bottle at the woman’s face during a dispute at his residence at 11:35 p.m. Police said the woman suffered a cut lip and a chipped tooth from the bottle.
West is charged with one count of third-degree assault, a misdemeanor, authorities said. He was held in lockup overnight to await arraignment today in City Court.
- 11:55am 10/21/17Audit: Gov’ts lose millions in water loss
- 6:55pm 10/20/17Electronic paper trail focus of day five of Conley trial
- 4:10pm 10/20/17Local boy has recipe for success
- 4:00pm 10/20/17Fall foliage at or near peak in eight of state’s 11 regions
- 4:00pm 10/20/17Skunk tests positive for rabies in Marcy after fighting with dog, say officials
- 4:00pm 10/20/17Pre-trial motions address evidence, issues in Oneida murder trial
- 4:00pm 10/20/17Central New York Citizens in Action holds vigil
- 4:00pm 10/20/17Madison County streamlines pistol permit process
- 4:00pm 10/20/17Heroin forum spurs debate between rivals
- 4:00pm 10/20/17Take Back the Night event against domestic violence held in Rome