Police say man threw bottle in woman’s face
A 50-year-old man has been charged with assault after law enforcers said he threw a glass bottle at a woman’s face Tuesday.
Police said Daniel J. West, of 310 Louisa St., threw a glass bottle at the woman’s face during a dispute at his residence at 11:35 p.m. Police said the woman suffered a cut lip and a chipped tooth from the bottle.
West is charged with one count of third-degree assault, a misdemeanor, authorities said. He was held in lockup overnight to await arraignment today in City Court.
- 4:10pm 12/13/17City workers gather enough toys for holiday presents for 40 children
- 4:00pm 12/13/17Leadership likely to remain the same for Board of Legislators
- 4:00pm 12/13/17'A Tuba Christmas' held at Capitol
- 4:00pm 12/13/17Oneida passes 2018 budget over mayor’s objection to tax hike
- 4:00pm 12/13/17Robotics contest Saturday at RFA
- 4:00pm 12/13/17Highway super: Don’t blow snow in streets
- 4:00pm 12/13/17Lee to get nearly $30,000 for sale of timber in town park
- 4:00pm 12/13/17Utican faces drug charges after Thruway search
- 4:00pm 12/13/17SEQR may help resolve landfill dispute, say officials
- 4:00pm 12/13/17Valesky helps unveil Tesla program at OCC