Police say man threw bottle in woman’s face
A 50-year-old man has been charged with assault after law enforcers said he threw a glass bottle at a woman’s face Tuesday.
Police said Daniel J. West, of 310 Louisa St., threw a glass bottle at the woman’s face during a dispute at his residence at 11:35 p.m. Police said the woman suffered a cut lip and a chipped tooth from the bottle.
West is charged with one count of third-degree assault, a misdemeanor, authorities said. He was held in lockup overnight to await arraignment today in City Court.
- 4:01pm 08/17/18Lee officials hope digital sign will help curb speeding
- 4:00pm 08/17/18Band to celebrate 40th year of performing with new CD
- 4:00pm 08/17/18Boy Scouts begin countdown to annual Leadership Dinner
- 4:00pm 08/17/18Four accused of making meth at campsite
- 4:00pm 08/17/18Fresh Air Fund committee welcomes children from New York City
- 4:00pm 08/17/18Mayor to walk neighborhood Tuesday
- 4:00pm 08/17/18Tenney, Brindisi camps work on scheduling debates
- 4:00pm 08/17/18Pour Your Heart Out event to aid Arc Oneida-Lewis Chapter
- 4:00pm 08/17/18Backpack Giveaway Saturday at MVCC's Utica Campus
- 4:00pm 08/17/18Vernon-Verona-Sherrill High School football field face lift continues