Police identify victim in fatal Higby Road crash
NEW HARTFORD — Police have identified 59-year-old Joseph A. Zutter, of Utica, as the victim in the fatal accident on Higby Road on Friday.
Police said Zutter was westbound at about 9:25 p.m. when his 2012 Ford Fusion went off the roadway and hit a culvert near Stonebridge Road.
Police said the car overturned and Zutter was thrown from the vehicle. Zutter later died of his injuries.
Police said the accident remains under investigation as to what caused the Ford to go off the roadway.
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Super is effective, board reports
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Golf tournament, donations aid local teams
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Utica Housing Authority to host workshop for seniors
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Contractor gets support for move to new location in Whitestown
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Two accused of fraud
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Teacher in court for pre-trial hearing
- 4:00pm 09/22/18SUNY Poly receives grant to study blindness from foundation
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Accident snarls traffic at city intersection
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Water main flushing to start Tuesday in Oneida, say officals
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Meetings — Monday, Sept. 24, 2018