Police identify victim in fatal Higby Road crash
NEW HARTFORD — Police have identified 59-year-old Joseph A. Zutter, of Utica, as the victim in the fatal accident on Higby Road on Friday.
Police said Zutter was westbound at about 9:25 p.m. when his 2012 Ford Fusion went off the roadway and hit a culvert near Stonebridge Road.
Police said the car overturned and Zutter was thrown from the vehicle. Zutter later died of his injuries.
Police said the accident remains under investigation as to what caused the Ford to go off the roadway.
- 4:10pm 07/17/18$9M swift water rescue training center opens in Whitestown
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Goat Yoga is baaaaack at Fort Rickey
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Man accused of having sex with underage girl
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Camden schools to establish two special patrol officers
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Police outline Law Enforcement Day schedule
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Coupons for seniors offered Friday at Farmer’s Market
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Event to raise funds for R-CATS
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Bellamy Community Awards names master of ceremonies
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Meetings — Wednesday, July 18, 2018
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Public Safety Logs —July 17, 2018