Pair stabbed in early morning incident in Utica
Utica Police have reported that a pair of people were injured, one critically, during a stabbing early this morning.
According to a police report, officers responded to a call at approximately 6 a.m. to the second floor of 705 John St. for a reported stabbing. Upon arrival, the officers found two male victims.
Police said that one of the victims had suffered a serious chest injury while the other man had reportedly suffered only minor cuts.
Officers said that one of the men was detained at the scene and taken to the police station for questioning.
Police said that the victim with the critical wound was taken to St. Elizabeth Medical Center. Officials said that victim was in critical condition and undergoing surgery for the wound.
The investigation is ongoing and no charges have been reported at this time.
- 4:10pm 07/17/18$9M swift water rescue training center opens in Whitestown
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Goat Yoga is baaaaack at Fort Rickey
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Man accused of having sex with underage girl
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Camden schools to establish two special patrol officers
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Police outline Law Enforcement Day schedule
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Coupons for seniors offered Friday at Farmer’s Market
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Event to raise funds for R-CATS
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Bellamy Community Awards names master of ceremonies
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Meetings — Wednesday, July 18, 2018
- 4:00pm 07/17/18Public Safety Logs —July 17, 2018