Pair stabbed in early morning incident in Utica
Utica Police have reported that a pair of people were injured, one critically, during a stabbing early this morning.
According to a police report, officers responded to a call at approximately 6 a.m. to the second floor of 705 John St. for a reported stabbing. Upon arrival, the officers found two male victims.
Police said that one of the victims had suffered a serious chest injury while the other man had reportedly suffered only minor cuts.
Officers said that one of the men was detained at the scene and taken to the police station for questioning.
Police said that the victim with the critical wound was taken to St. Elizabeth Medical Center. Officials said that victim was in critical condition and undergoing surgery for the wound.
The investigation is ongoing and no charges have been reported at this time.
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Charged in Sunoco robbery
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Rome school district honored with Best Communities for Music Education designation
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Seasonal Sports to replace damaged sign at Bobby Page Memorial Fields
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Fire destroys garage in Lee Center
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Utica College student accused of threats offered plea deal
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Utica College to hold special ed open house Wednesday
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Rome Clean and Green to participate for 20th year in Keep America Beautiful Great American Clean Up
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Local jobless rate falls
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Holland Patent receives school safety award
- 4:00pm 04/20/18SUNY Poly to host Mohawk Valley Mini Maker Faire