Pair of Oneida residents charged with driving stolen car
TOWN OF GLEN — Two Oneida men were charged with driving a stolen car on the Thruway through Montgomery County Saturday night, according to state law enforcement officials.
State police said driver Joshua E. Eberle, 18, and passenger Quiana N. Thomas, 35, both of Oneida, were pulled over on the Thruway passing through the Town of Glen at 11:23 p.m. Saturday.
Troopers said the vehicle they were driving had been reported stolen to the Syracuse Police Department.
Both men are charged with one count of third-degree possession of stolen property, a class D felony, troopers said. They were arraigned in Town Court and were sent to Montgomery County Jail in lieu of cash bail or bond.
They are both scheduled to reappear in court on Sept. 27, the law enforcers added.
- 4:10pm 10/20/18City has ‘twofold’ plan to replace parking garage
- 4:10pm 10/20/18Strough inducts new Junior Honor Society members
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Mohawk Valley Water Authority considering rate hike
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Old-fashioned fireplace saves home from burning
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Truck driver gets three years probation for fraud
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Psychiatric Center worker accused of wage theft
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Debate Oct. 30 between Assembly 119 candidates
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Unemployment rate declines in region
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Hours extended at Board of Elections
- 4:00pm 10/20/18Cinema Capitol to host ‘out of this world’ double feature