Pair accused of selling cocaine in Utica over past several months
A man and woman are both scheduled to appear in County Court, accused of selling cocaine in Utica over the past several months.
Sheriff’s deputies said warrants were handed down by County Court Judge Michael L. Dwyer for Jacoby Rodgers, 35, and Kadesha Fuentes, 27, both of Utica. Deputies said the pair had been involved in the sale and distribution of cocaine throughout the city over the past several months.
Fuentes was already in county jail on an unrelated charged and Rodgers was picked up in a traffic stop on April 13, authorities said. They are both charged with one count each of third-degree possession and third-degree sale of a controlled substance, both class B felonies, authorities said. They are both scheduled to appear in County Court.
- 4:10pm 05/25/18Rome Elks use unique fundraiser to aid area vets
- 4:00pm 05/25/18Amber Alert issued for 14-month-old
- 4:00pm 05/25/18Defendant in UC threat case charged with theft
- 4:00pm 05/25/18Motorcyclist charged after nearly year-long investigation into New Hartford accident
- 4:00pm 05/25/18Sylvan Beach, county finalizing plan to close unsupervised swimming area
- 4:00pm 05/25/18Pair of anglers accused of breaking fishing limits
- 4:00pm 05/25/18Steel workers union endorses Brindisi for Congress
- 4:00pm 05/25/18City casts net again for rescheduled fishing derby
- 4:00pm 05/25/18Community Bank donates $10,000 to Rome Hospital Foundation
- 4:00pm 05/25/18Turning Stone names new director of nightlife