Pair accused of selling cocaine in Utica over past several months
A man and woman are both scheduled to appear in County Court, accused of selling cocaine in Utica over the past several months.
Sheriff’s deputies said warrants were handed down by County Court Judge Michael L. Dwyer for Jacoby Rodgers, 35, and Kadesha Fuentes, 27, both of Utica. Deputies said the pair had been involved in the sale and distribution of cocaine throughout the city over the past several months.
Fuentes was already in county jail on an unrelated charged and Rodgers was picked up in a traffic stop on April 13, authorities said. They are both charged with one count each of third-degree possession and third-degree sale of a controlled substance, both class B felonies, authorities said. They are both scheduled to appear in County Court.
- 4:00pm 08/18/18RACC wraps up Artletics program
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Former Roman named president of state Funeral Directors Association
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Public hearing on tax levy in Oneida on Tuesday
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Planet Fitness in Rome to completely modernize and remodel
- 4:00pm 08/18/18RPD holds Kops 4 Kids cookout
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Firemen's Field named after Prosser
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Adirondack Scenic Railroad launches rail bike excursions
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Madison County deputies probe fatal crash
- 4:00pm 08/18/18Crash sends three to hospital as driver tries to avoid deer
- 4:00pm 08/18/18AmeriCU honored with award