Pair accused of selling cocaine in Utica over past several months
A man and woman are both scheduled to appear in County Court, accused of selling cocaine in Utica over the past several months.
Sheriff’s deputies said warrants were handed down by County Court Judge Michael L. Dwyer for Jacoby Rodgers, 35, and Kadesha Fuentes, 27, both of Utica. Deputies said the pair had been involved in the sale and distribution of cocaine throughout the city over the past several months.
Fuentes was already in county jail on an unrelated charged and Rodgers was picked up in a traffic stop on April 13, authorities said. They are both charged with one count each of third-degree possession and third-degree sale of a controlled substance, both class B felonies, authorities said. They are both scheduled to appear in County Court.
- 11:30am 10/20/18Rome native helps save family on Taconic State Parkway
- 4:01pm 10/19/18Morning accident in Rome snarled morning traffic
- 4:00pm 10/19/18Express Employment Professionals First Dollar of Profit
- 4:00pm 10/19/18Alexis Jones, founder of I Am That Girl, to speak at MVCC
- 4:00pm 10/19/18Help available to update, change Medicare plans
- 4:00pm 10/19/18Westmoreland’s ‘most mysterious locale’ open to public tonight
- 4:00pm 10/19/18Take Back the Night event for Domestic Violence Awareness Month in Rome
- 4:00pm 10/19/18Adults ticketed after ECOs say teens hunting illegally
- 4:00pm 10/19/18Driver injured, ticketed in crash
- 4:00pm 10/19/18Threat at school leads to investigation