Richard J. Milgate
Oneida man accused of possession, sale of cocaine
ONEIDA — Following a one-month investigation, Madison County Sheriff’s Office narcotics investigators charged a man for making an illegal drug transaction.
Investigators said Richard J. Milgate, 32, of Oneida, sold a quantity of cocaine to another person on at least one occasion.
Milgate was charged with one count each of third-degree criminal sale of a controlled substance and third-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, both class B felonies; fifth-degree criminal sale of a controlled substance and fifth-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, both class D felonies; fourth-degree conspiracy, a class E felony; and seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, a class A misdemeanor, according to the law enforcers.
He was arraigned in City Court and held at Madison County Jail in lieu of $15,000 cash bail or $30,000 bond.
- 6:33pm 03/22/18Update: Coffin found guilty of murder
- 4:00pm 03/22/18Meetings — March 23, 2018
- 4:00pm 03/22/18Proposal calls for Rome Lab to receive $243 million
- 4:00pm 03/22/18NYSSD crowns its king and queen
- 4:00pm 03/22/18Madison County issues warning on ‘sharps’
- 4:00pm 03/22/18Man, 50, killed in Utica shooting
- 4:00pm 03/22/18Wellness Fair set for Saturday
- 4:00pm 03/22/18Oneida woman seeks to fill state Supreme Court vacancy
- 4:00pm 03/22/18Public Safety Logs — March 22, 2018
- 10:00am 03/22/18Longtime employee Viti buys Herb Philipson’s