Richard J. Milgate
Oneida man accused of possession, sale of cocaine
ONEIDA — Following a one-month investigation, Madison County Sheriff’s Office narcotics investigators charged a man for making an illegal drug transaction.
Investigators said Richard J. Milgate, 32, of Oneida, sold a quantity of cocaine to another person on at least one occasion.
Milgate was charged with one count each of third-degree criminal sale of a controlled substance and third-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, both class B felonies; fifth-degree criminal sale of a controlled substance and fifth-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, both class D felonies; fourth-degree conspiracy, a class E felony; and seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, a class A misdemeanor, according to the law enforcers.
He was arraigned in City Court and held at Madison County Jail in lieu of $15,000 cash bail or $30,000 bond.
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Super is effective, board reports
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Golf tournament, donations aid local teams
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Utica Housing Authority to host workshop for seniors
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Contractor gets support for move to new location in Whitestown
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Two accused of fraud
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Teacher in court for pre-trial hearing
- 4:00pm 09/22/18SUNY Poly receives grant to study blindness from foundation
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Accident snarls traffic at city intersection
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Water main flushing to start Tuesday in Oneida, say officals
- 4:00pm 09/22/18Meetings — Monday, Sept. 24, 2018