Richard J. Milgate
Oneida man accused of possession, sale of cocaine
ONEIDA — Following a one-month investigation, Madison County Sheriff’s Office narcotics investigators charged a man for making an illegal drug transaction.
Investigators said Richard J. Milgate, 32, of Oneida, sold a quantity of cocaine to another person on at least one occasion.
Milgate was charged with one count each of third-degree criminal sale of a controlled substance and third-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, both class B felonies; fifth-degree criminal sale of a controlled substance and fifth-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, both class D felonies; fourth-degree conspiracy, a class E felony; and seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, a class A misdemeanor, according to the law enforcers.
He was arraigned in City Court and held at Madison County Jail in lieu of $15,000 cash bail or $30,000 bond.
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Second dairy forum Monday evening at CCE in Oriskany
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Joy teacher resigns, letter notes school district failings
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Video game player returns from Las Vegas competition
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Capitol Theatre to host Tuba Christmas on Tuesday
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Bank, Foundation to give $250,000 to aid cancer center
- 4:00pm 12/08/18School district occupational therapist resigns
- 4:00pm 12/08/18RFA to host Wreaths Across America event
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Madison County man charged with larceny, welfare fraud
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Vandal targeting vehicles, houses in Madison County
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Five accused of selling smokes to minors in sting