Richard J. Milgate
Oneida man accused of possession, sale of cocaine
ONEIDA — Following a one-month investigation, Madison County Sheriff’s Office narcotics investigators charged a man for making an illegal drug transaction.
Investigators said Richard J. Milgate, 32, of Oneida, sold a quantity of cocaine to another person on at least one occasion.
Milgate was charged with one count each of third-degree criminal sale of a controlled substance and third-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, both class B felonies; fifth-degree criminal sale of a controlled substance and fifth-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, both class D felonies; fourth-degree conspiracy, a class E felony; and seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, a class A misdemeanor, according to the law enforcers.
He was arraigned in City Court and held at Madison County Jail in lieu of $15,000 cash bail or $30,000 bond.
- 4:21pm 01/20/18Festival fills Friday night with music
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Oneida celebrates National School Choice Week
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Enthusiastic response for robots demonstration at BOE meeting
- 4:00pm 01/20/18MWPAI adds trustees to board
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Bartell Machinery Systems receives pair of awards
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Lawrence named to GLDC board
- 4:00pm 01/20/18BOCES offers continuing education classes
- 4:00pm 01/20/18No cause yet in fatal fire
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Board approves Oneida lacrosse request, retirement extension
- 4:00pm 01/20/18Land trust group voices concerns over proposed wind energy facility