Richard J. Milgate
Oneida man accused of possession, sale of cocaine
ONEIDA — Following a one-month investigation, Madison County Sheriff’s Office narcotics investigators charged a man for making an illegal drug transaction.
Investigators said Richard J. Milgate, 32, of Oneida, sold a quantity of cocaine to another person on at least one occasion.
Milgate was charged with one count each of third-degree criminal sale of a controlled substance and third-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, both class B felonies; fifth-degree criminal sale of a controlled substance and fifth-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, both class D felonies; fourth-degree conspiracy, a class E felony; and seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, a class A misdemeanor, according to the law enforcers.
He was arraigned in City Court and held at Madison County Jail in lieu of $15,000 cash bail or $30,000 bond.
- 4:00pm 06/18/18Inspirational senior defies issues, odds
- 4:00pm 06/18/18Pair of future teachers receive Rossetti Scholarship Awards
- 4:00pm 06/18/18It's strawberry time again
- 4:00pm 06/18/18Brindisi, Tenney spar over oil bill
- 4:00pm 06/18/18Man charged with assault in knife attack, police say
- 4:00pm 06/18/18Pair wanted in Walmart theft
- 4:00pm 06/18/18Man accused of switching tags at home improvement stores
- 4:00pm 06/18/18Meetings — Tuesday, June 19, 2018
- 4:00pm 06/18/18Westmoreland Student of the Year
- 4:00pm 06/18/18Local students among engineering society honorees