One hurt, ticket issued in Marcy collision
TOWN OF MARCY — One driver was hospitalized, the other ticketed, following a rear-ending on River Road Sunday night, members of the Oneida County Sheriff’s Department said.
Sheriff’s deputies said Julia Ollerenshaw, of Marcy, was traveling eastbound behind Kristine Lyktey, of Utica, on River Road at 10:15 p.m.
Deputies said Lyktey applied the brakes for an upcoming red-light at the intersection with SUNY Parkway, and Ollerenshaw’s vehicle rear-ended
Lyktey was taken to a local hospital for evaluation, and Ollerenshaw was ticketed for
following too closely, authorities stated.
- 9:00am 06/24/18Tri-Willow murders left children, community in grief, fear
- 4:02pm 06/23/18345 get diplomas at RFA commencement ceremony
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Oriskany Central School celebrates 2018 commencement ceremony
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Oriskany graduates earn honors
- 4:00pm 06/23/18154 students turn tassels at Camden commencement
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Camden grads receive awards, scholarships
- 4:00pm 06/23/18RFA senior earns special credential
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Conservation officer hooks Madison County angler
- 4:00pm 06/23/18GlassBarge gives free glassblowing demonstrations
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Public Safety Logs — June 23, 2018