One driver ticketed in Steuben accident
TOWN OF STEUBEN — One driver was hospitalized after a two-vehicle collision at the intersection of Fuller and Sixty roads Sunday afternoon.
Sheriff’s deputies said Manuel Raposo, 42, of Holland Patent, was eastbound on Fuller at about 2:15 p.m. when his 1991 Dodge pickup truck was struck by a southbound 2005 Pontiac SUV. The intersection is controlled by a pair of stop signs on Sixty Road, which becomes Ellis Road once it crosses Fuller.
Deputies said the driver of the Pontiac, Carol Esch, 62, of Remsen, was treated for minor injuries at St. Luke’s Hospital in New Hartford. Deputies said Esch was also ticketed for failure to yield at the stop sign. She is scheduled to appear in Town Court.
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Second dairy forum Monday evening at CCE in Oriskany
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Joy teacher resigns, letter notes school district failings
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Video game player returns from Las Vegas competition
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Capitol Theatre to host Tuba Christmas on Tuesday
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Bank, Foundation to give $250,000 to aid cancer center
- 4:00pm 12/08/18School district occupational therapist resigns
- 4:00pm 12/08/18RFA to host Wreaths Across America event
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Madison County man charged with larceny, welfare fraud
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Vandal targeting vehicles, houses in Madison County
- 4:00pm 12/08/18Five accused of selling smokes to minors in sting