One driver ticketed in Steuben accident
TOWN OF STEUBEN — One driver was hospitalized after a two-vehicle collision at the intersection of Fuller and Sixty roads Sunday afternoon.
Sheriff’s deputies said Manuel Raposo, 42, of Holland Patent, was eastbound on Fuller at about 2:15 p.m. when his 1991 Dodge pickup truck was struck by a southbound 2005 Pontiac SUV. The intersection is controlled by a pair of stop signs on Sixty Road, which becomes Ellis Road once it crosses Fuller.
Deputies said the driver of the Pontiac, Carol Esch, 62, of Remsen, was treated for minor injuries at St. Luke’s Hospital in New Hartford. Deputies said Esch was also ticketed for failure to yield at the stop sign. She is scheduled to appear in Town Court.
- 4:00pm 10/15/18Owner ticketed for leaving dog in locked vehicle
- 4:00pm 10/15/18Police accuse Utica woman of switching tags at Walmart
- 4:00pm 10/15/18Crash sends three to hospital
- 4:00pm 10/15/18Rome Community Theater to present six one-act plays
- 4:00pm 10/15/18Pair face drug, additional charges
- 4:00pm 10/15/18Board of Ed approves disciplinary pact for district, teacher
- 4:00pm 10/15/18Verona ladies auxiliary to host craft show
- 4:00pm 10/15/18Community Bank N.A. supports Oneida Performing Arts
- 4:00pm 10/15/18Meetings — Tuesday, Oct. 16, 2018
- 4:00pm 10/15/18New hours for church Clothing Closet