One dies in Lewis County accident
TOWN OF MARTINSBURG — State Police at Lowville continue their investigation into a multi-vehicle fatal crash that occurred on Route 12 this morning.
Troopers said one person died from injuries suffered in the accident, although they did not identify the victim. As second person was transported by ambulance to Lewis County General Hospital for a minor injury.
Weather did not appear to be a contributing factor, troopers said. The crash occurred around 5:30 a.m.
Further details were expected to be released later today, officials said.
- 4:10pm 12/15/17Society gains ‘priceless collection’
- 4:00pm 12/15/17Church’s Tree of Light and Life raises money for local charities
- 4:00pm 12/15/17Lee water supervisor leaving; plowing contract approved
- 4:00pm 12/15/17County’s gambling revenue trails 2016’s jackpot
- 4:00pm 12/15/17Firefighters union, city agree on 4-year deal
- 4:00pm 12/15/17Search begins for new RFA varsity football coach
- 4:00pm 12/15/17Sauquoit woman hospitalized following Route 12 accident
- 4:00pm 12/15/17Rescue Mission Christmas party set for Saturday
- 4:00pm 12/15/17Sherrill residents asked to vote for Christmas lights contest
- 4:00pm 12/15/17Madison County Health Dept. receives medical funding