One dies in Lewis County accident
TOWN OF MARTINSBURG — State Police at Lowville continue their investigation into a multi-vehicle fatal crash that occurred on Route 12 this morning.
Troopers said one person died from injuries suffered in the accident, although they did not identify the victim. As second person was transported by ambulance to Lewis County General Hospital for a minor injury.
Weather did not appear to be a contributing factor, troopers said. The crash occurred around 5:30 a.m.
Further details were expected to be released later today, officials said.
- 9:00am 06/24/18Tri-Willow murders left children, community in grief, fear
- 4:02pm 06/23/18345 get diplomas at RFA commencement ceremony
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Oriskany Central School celebrates 2018 commencement ceremony
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Oriskany graduates earn honors
- 4:00pm 06/23/18154 students turn tassels at Camden commencement
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Camden grads receive awards, scholarships
- 4:00pm 06/23/18RFA senior earns special credential
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Conservation officer hooks Madison County angler
- 4:00pm 06/23/18GlassBarge gives free glassblowing demonstrations
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Public Safety Logs — June 23, 2018