One dies in Lewis County accident
TOWN OF MARTINSBURG — State Police at Lowville continue their investigation into a multi-vehicle fatal crash that occurred on Route 12 this morning.
Troopers said one person died from injuries suffered in the accident, although they did not identify the victim. As second person was transported by ambulance to Lewis County General Hospital for a minor injury.
Weather did not appear to be a contributing factor, troopers said. The crash occurred around 5:30 a.m.
Further details were expected to be released later today, officials said.
- 4:01pm 03/16/18National Grid bills to go up starting next month
- 4:00pm 03/16/18Olympian to speak at Rome Sports Hall of Fame event on April 7
- 4:00pm 03/16/18MVCC to host info session for student-athletes
- 4:00pm 03/16/18Trial of accused killer set to begin Monday with jury selection
- 4:00pm 03/16/18Students at Ridge Mills Science Fair explain it all
- 4:00pm 03/16/18Pair of state lawmakers back legislation on prescription drug costs
- 4:00pm 03/16/18Lee extends application deadline for water supervisor
- 4:00pm 03/16/18County moves up 11 places in state health ranking
- 4:00pm 03/16/18MVHS, project manager report progress on $480M downtown Utica hospital
- 4:00pm 03/16/18Public Safety Logs —March 16, 2018