One dies in Lewis County accident
TOWN OF MARTINSBURG — State Police at Lowville continue their investigation into a multi-vehicle fatal crash that occurred on Route 12 this morning.
Troopers said one person died from injuries suffered in the accident, although they did not identify the victim. As second person was transported by ambulance to Lewis County General Hospital for a minor injury.
Weather did not appear to be a contributing factor, troopers said. The crash occurred around 5:30 a.m.
Further details were expected to be released later today, officials said.
- 11:48am 09/18/18Strough paving project is topic of special meeting
- 4:01pm 09/17/18Griffo secures funding to help Masonic Medical Research Institute
- 4:00pm 09/17/18Driver killed, child in critical condition following crash
- 4:00pm 09/17/18Grand re-opening of Philipson's in Rome
- 4:00pm 09/17/18Mohawk River Trail extended
- 4:00pm 09/17/18New business first dollar of profit
- 4:00pm 09/17/18Construction projects linger in region as autumn approaches
- 4:00pm 09/17/18VVS teacher recognized for completing state’s Master Teacher Program
- 4:00pm 09/17/18Oneida councilors to take up $8 million bond project to ‘stabilize’ Annsville reservoir
- 4:00pm 09/17/18Public Safety Logs — Sept. 17, 2018