One charged in Camden raid
TOWN OF CAMDEN — Quantities of methamphetamine and marijuana were seized during a drug raid on Second Street Friday morning. Sheriff’s deputies said a search warrant was executed at 29 Second St. at about 9 a.m. Friday, leading to the seizure of meth and marijuana. Deputies said Ronald D. Forbes, 28, of 104 Second St., was taken into custody on charges of seventh-degree possession of a controlled substance and unlawful possession of marijuana.
Forbes was released on an appearance ticket to court. Authorities said the investigation is continuing and more charges are pending.
- 4:01pm 04/18/18Brothers in blue honor fallen officer
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Fond memories shared at service for fallen officer
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Voters to get $117.9M school budget with 3.96 percent tax levy increase
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Board seat to remain vacant until next term starts; only one candidate for three seats so far
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Evergreen Cemetery clears roadways after winds topple trees, cause damage
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Quick-thinking deputies save overdose victim at Oneida County Office Building on Tuesday
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Electrical service repaired to Oriskany Monument park
- 4:00pm 04/18/18State parks, DEC expand first-time camping program
- 4:00pm 04/18/18‘Tick talk’ set for April 29 in Barneveld
- 4:00pm 04/18/18Brindisi, Tenney trade barbs over campaign contributions