Meth lab found in Whitestown
WHITESTOWN — A mobile methamphetamine lab was located on Ney Avenue Tuesday afternoon. Charges are pending.
Police said they received a tip about drug use on Ney Avenue shortly before 4 p.m. When they arrived on the scene, police said a 27-year-old man took off running. His identity has not been released by law enforcement. Police said the man was located in a nearby cemetery a short time later and was taken into custody. He was then transported to a local hospital for treatment, authorities said.
A mobile meth lab was located at the residence, police stated. The area was blocked off for several hours for the investigation.
Police said the man’s identity and any pending criminal charges will be released at a later time.
- 11:55am 10/21/17Audit: Gov’ts lose millions in water loss
- 6:55pm 10/20/17Electronic paper trail focus of day five of Conley trial
- 4:10pm 10/20/17Local boy has recipe for success
- 4:00pm 10/20/17Fall foliage at or near peak in eight of state’s 11 regions
- 4:00pm 10/20/17Skunk tests positive for rabies in Marcy after fighting with dog, say officials
- 4:00pm 10/20/17Pre-trial motions address evidence, issues in Oneida murder trial
- 4:00pm 10/20/17Central New York Citizens in Action holds vigil
- 4:00pm 10/20/17Madison County streamlines pistol permit process
- 4:00pm 10/20/17Heroin forum spurs debate between rivals
- 4:00pm 10/20/17Take Back the Night event against domestic violence held in Rome