Meth lab found in Whitestown
WHITESTOWN — A mobile methamphetamine lab was located on Ney Avenue Tuesday afternoon. Charges are pending.
Police said they received a tip about drug use on Ney Avenue shortly before 4 p.m. When they arrived on the scene, police said a 27-year-old man took off running. His identity has not been released by law enforcement. Police said the man was located in a nearby cemetery a short time later and was taken into custody. He was then transported to a local hospital for treatment, authorities said.
A mobile meth lab was located at the residence, police stated. The area was blocked off for several hours for the investigation.
Police said the man’s identity and any pending criminal charges will be released at a later time.
- 5:28pm 04/28/17Both sides grill husband of murdered woman
- 4:10pm 04/28/17Fort boosts area economic battlefield
- 4:00pm 04/28/17Expo display to feature restored antique equipment
- 4:00pm 04/28/17Dorfman Center receives $30,000 in grants
- 4:00pm 04/28/17Husband, patients recall chiropractor’s final days
- 4:00pm 04/28/17County eyes savings, refinancing $14.7M in bonds
- 4:00pm 04/28/17Speech and Debate Club says it is heading to state championships
- 4:00pm 04/28/17Rome Police Department to host Drug Take-Back event Saturday
- 4:00pm 04/28/17Utica teen accused of sex abuse
- 4:00pm 04/28/17Two-car crash in Vienna sends three to hospital, deputies say