Meth lab found in Whitestown
WHITESTOWN — A mobile methamphetamine lab was located on Ney Avenue Tuesday afternoon. Charges are pending.
Police said they received a tip about drug use on Ney Avenue shortly before 4 p.m. When they arrived on the scene, police said a 27-year-old man took off running. His identity has not been released by law enforcement. Police said the man was located in a nearby cemetery a short time later and was taken into custody. He was then transported to a local hospital for treatment, authorities said.
A mobile meth lab was located at the residence, police stated. The area was blocked off for several hours for the investigation.
Police said the man’s identity and any pending criminal charges will be released at a later time.
- 4:10pm 12/12/17Officials defend Strough project pace but eye 2018 alternatives
- 4:00pm 12/12/17Sheriff urges snowmobilers to think safety
- 4:00pm 12/12/17Third man arrested in JCPenney robbery
- 4:00pm 12/12/17Club: Trails not yet open
- 4:00pm 12/12/17City schedules next public session on downtown initiative
- 4:00pm 12/12/17Sherrill passes $4.1M 2018 budget; residents to see tax increase
- 4:00pm 12/12/17Assemblyman reminds constituents to beware of phone scams
- 4:00pm 12/12/17Region to hear on priority projects
- 4:00pm 12/12/17Tioga Construction contractors Mike Lavenbure a...
- 4:00pm 12/12/17Meetings — Wednesday, Dec. 13, 2017