Meth lab found in Whitestown
WHITESTOWN — A mobile methamphetamine lab was located on Ney Avenue Tuesday afternoon. Charges are pending.
Police said they received a tip about drug use on Ney Avenue shortly before 4 p.m. When they arrived on the scene, police said a 27-year-old man took off running. His identity has not been released by law enforcement. Police said the man was located in a nearby cemetery a short time later and was taken into custody. He was then transported to a local hospital for treatment, authorities said.
A mobile meth lab was located at the residence, police stated. The area was blocked off for several hours for the investigation.
Police said the man’s identity and any pending criminal charges will be released at a later time.
- 4:01pm 08/21/17Steel beam going up for new Stewart's store
- 4:00pm 08/21/17Photos from the 70th annual Woodsmen's Field Days
- 4:00pm 08/21/17Junior lumberjacks delight big crowd at Woodsmen’s Field Days
- 4:00pm 08/21/17Contract for school resource officers before councilors
- 4:00pm 08/21/17Pair taken into custody after Utica shooting
- 4:00pm 08/21/17Moped driver charged with driving under influence
- 4:00pm 08/21/17Driver hurt as milk tanker crashes
- 4:00pm 08/21/17Burning food blamed in William St. blaze
- 4:00pm 08/21/17Meetings — Tuesday, Aug.22, 2017
- 4:00pm 08/21/17Public Safety Logs — Aug. 21, 2017