Meth lab found in Whitestown
WHITESTOWN — A mobile methamphetamine lab was located on Ney Avenue Tuesday afternoon. Charges are pending.
Police said they received a tip about drug use on Ney Avenue shortly before 4 p.m. When they arrived on the scene, police said a 27-year-old man took off running. His identity has not been released by law enforcement. Police said the man was located in a nearby cemetery a short time later and was taken into custody. He was then transported to a local hospital for treatment, authorities said.
A mobile meth lab was located at the residence, police stated. The area was blocked off for several hours for the investigation.
Police said the man’s identity and any pending criminal charges will be released at a later time.
- 4:10pm 02/17/18Jervis Public Library acknowledges fourth quarter donations, gifts
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Students honored for demonstrating outstanding character
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Rome district to begin Pre-K registration Feb. 26
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Meetings — Monday, Feb. 19, 2018
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Man gets 90 months in prison in child porn case
- 4:00pm 02/17/18DWI charge in Lowville crash
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Public Safety Logs — Feb. 17, 2018
- 4:00pm 02/17/18Movies — Feb. 17, 2018
- 12:00pm 02/17/18Attendance more than doubles at Verona Beach State Park, officials report
- 11:30am 02/17/18New York offers free fishing weekend and ice fishing clinic