Meth lab found in Whitestown
WHITESTOWN — A mobile methamphetamine lab was located on Ney Avenue Tuesday afternoon. Charges are pending.
Police said they received a tip about drug use on Ney Avenue shortly before 4 p.m. When they arrived on the scene, police said a 27-year-old man took off running. His identity has not been released by law enforcement. Police said the man was located in a nearby cemetery a short time later and was taken into custody. He was then transported to a local hospital for treatment, authorities said.
A mobile meth lab was located at the residence, police stated. The area was blocked off for several hours for the investigation.
Police said the man’s identity and any pending criminal charges will be released at a later time.
- 12:00pm 06/24/17Sylvan Beach steps up ‘zero tolerance’ booze policy
- 4:00pm 06/23/17Practicing for the big day
- 4:00pm 06/23/17Rome scholar named to dean’s list
- 4:00pm 06/23/17New workshops planned for youths at Boonville Fair
- 4:00pm 06/23/17Man, 70, accused of sexual abuse of pre-teen girl
- 4:00pm 06/23/17Foul play not suspected after woman’s body found in Utica canal
- 4:00pm 06/23/17Man charged with endangerment