Man charged in meth bust
A 30-year-old man was charged with possession of methamphetamine after law enforcers said he was found under the influence at Park Drive Manor Monday afternoon.
Police said they were dispatched to the 230 building at Park Drive Manor for possible drug activity in a vehicle outside at about 4:25 p.m. Police said they found Nicholas A. Locorini, of Clayville, in the driver’s seat of the reported vehicle, under the influence of drugs.
Police said a search of the vehicle uncovered drug paraphernalia and two syringes, one of which was filled with a dose of methamphetamine.
Locorini is charged with one count of seventh-degree possession of a controlled substance, a misdemeanor, police stated. He is scheduled to appear in City Court. Officers Frederick J. Carnevale Jr. and George W. Gebo III investigated.
- 4:01pm 06/19/18Classic jets fly into Griffiss for aerobatics, formation training
- 4:00pm 06/19/18Fourth-grader helps create new donut
- 4:00pm 06/19/18New grill to help fire up community relations
- 4:00pm 06/19/18Responsive vigil
- 4:00pm 06/19/18Candidates clash on health care
- 4:00pm 06/19/18Temporary Utica fire chief to resign
- 4:00pm 06/19/18Crash sends one to hospital
- 4:00pm 06/19/18Meetings — Wednesday, June 20, 2018
- 4:00pm 06/19/18Woman accused of switching out of driver’s seat charged
- 4:00pm 06/19/18Tractor trailer driver dies in accident