Tyler R. Johnson
Man accused of groping employee at Walmart
A 22-year-old man is accused of groping several female employees at Walmart on Rome-Taberg Road.
Sheriff’s deputies said Tyler R. Johnson, of Golly Road, Lee, approached a female employee from behind at about 6:30 a.m. Tuesday and grabbed intimate parts of her body. According to store management, Johnson was already known because he had been doing the same thing to other female employees for the past few weeks.
Store officials found Johnson’s license plate number and he was taken into custody at his residence a short time later.
Johnson is charged with one count of forcible touching, a misdemeanor, authorities said.
He is scheduled to appear in City Court.
Deputies said the investigation is continuing and more charges are possible.
- 4:00pm 07/22/17Meetings — July 24, 2017
- 4:00pm 07/22/17Oneida County lauded for technology initiatives
- 4:00pm 07/22/17Joy boiler issue nearing ‘middle-ground solution’
- 4:00pm 07/22/17Food Truck Rally slated for Monday
- 4:00pm 07/22/17Rotary Club sets 15th annual Canalfest for Aug. 3-5 at Bellamy Harbor Park
- 4:00pm 07/22/17Acting Madison County sheriff seeks offical post
- 4:00pm 07/22/17Office for Aging to distribute senior farmers market coupons
- 4:00pm 07/22/17Delft Blue to stop local production, 83 jobs will be cut
- 4:00pm 07/22/17Erie Canal bicentennial honored
- 4:00pm 07/22/17Earns bachelor’s degree