Tyler R. Johnson
Man accused of groping employee at Walmart
A 22-year-old man is accused of groping several female employees at Walmart on Rome-Taberg Road.
Sheriff’s deputies said Tyler R. Johnson, of Golly Road, Lee, approached a female employee from behind at about 6:30 a.m. Tuesday and grabbed intimate parts of her body. According to store management, Johnson was already known because he had been doing the same thing to other female employees for the past few weeks.
Store officials found Johnson’s license plate number and he was taken into custody at his residence a short time later.
Johnson is charged with one count of forcible touching, a misdemeanor, authorities said.
He is scheduled to appear in City Court.
Deputies said the investigation is continuing and more charges are possible.
- 4:00pm 01/21/17MVHS, Masonic research lab explore affiliation
- 4:00pm 01/21/17Ice fishing on Oneida Lake
- 4:00pm 01/21/17Business seminar at Chamber
- 4:00pm 01/21/17Rail Trail meeting Thursday
- 4:00pm 01/21/17Public Safety Logs — Jan. 21, 2017
- 4:00pm 01/21/17Oneida Common Council hears energy pitch
- 4:00pm 01/21/17Roast pork dinner slated Jan. 29
- 4:00pm 01/21/17Movies — Jan. 21, 2017
- 4:00pm 01/21/17Four plead not guilty in Verona meth lab case
- 4:00pm 01/21/17New structure in the wings at Griffiss Airport