Tyler R. Johnson
Man accused of groping employee at Walmart
A 22-year-old man is accused of groping several female employees at Walmart on Rome-Taberg Road.
Sheriff’s deputies said Tyler R. Johnson, of Golly Road, Lee, approached a female employee from behind at about 6:30 a.m. Tuesday and grabbed intimate parts of her body. According to store management, Johnson was already known because he had been doing the same thing to other female employees for the past few weeks.
Store officials found Johnson’s license plate number and he was taken into custody at his residence a short time later.
Johnson is charged with one count of forcible touching, a misdemeanor, authorities said.
He is scheduled to appear in City Court.
Deputies said the investigation is continuing and more charges are possible.
- 4:00pm 06/20/18Police warn drivers to obey crosswalks, lookout for pedestrians
- 4:00pm 06/20/18Police seek help to identify suspect
- 4:00pm 06/20/18Former state trooper arrested second time for drunk driving
- 4:00pm 06/20/18Officials seek to raise awareness of elder abuse
- 4:00pm 06/20/18Camden Class of 1963 to hold 55-year reunion
- 4:00pm 06/20/181973 RFA 45-year class reunion Aug. 10-11
- 4:00pm 06/20/18County Jail to receive $200,000 from state to help with opioid treatment, services
- 4:00pm 06/20/18Meetings — Thursday, June 21, 2018
- 4:00pm 06/20/18Travel Club helps students see world, expand horizons
- 4:00pm 06/20/18Public Safety Logs — June 20, 2018