Tyler R. Johnson
Man accused of groping employee at Walmart
A 22-year-old man is accused of groping several female employees at Walmart on Rome-Taberg Road.
Sheriff’s deputies said Tyler R. Johnson, of Golly Road, Lee, approached a female employee from behind at about 6:30 a.m. Tuesday and grabbed intimate parts of her body. According to store management, Johnson was already known because he had been doing the same thing to other female employees for the past few weeks.
Store officials found Johnson’s license plate number and he was taken into custody at his residence a short time later.
Johnson is charged with one count of forcible touching, a misdemeanor, authorities said.
He is scheduled to appear in City Court.
Deputies said the investigation is continuing and more charges are possible.
- 4:10pm 04/29/17County Executive Picente cites Vision 2020 progress; eyes future goals
- 4:00pm 04/29/17Storage company seeks variances, permits for Floyd Ave. project
- 4:00pm 04/29/17Denti students prepare for pancake breakfast
- 4:00pm 04/29/17Stewart’s Shop plans before Planning Board
- 4:00pm 04/29/17Stokes Elementary School celebrates Arbor Day
- 4:00pm 04/29/17OCAOT announces spring meeting
- 4:00pm 04/29/17Madison County receives $73,000 in DEC grants
- 4:00pm 04/29/17Ketchum CEO named UC commencement speaker
- 4:00pm 04/29/17Meetings — May 1, 2017
- 4:00pm 04/29/17Utica man sentenced