Man accused of forcibly touching waitress
A 65-year-old man was charged on Monday with slapping a Denny’s waitress on the butt.
Police said Clarence H. Locke Jr., of 405 N. Levitt St., was being served by the waitress at about 12:20 p.m. when he slapped her on the butt. Police said Locke was asked to leave the South James Street restaurant, and he complied.
The police were contacted and Locke was charged later in the day with one count of forcible touching, a misdemeanor, authorities said. Locke was released on an appearance ticket for City Court.
- 4:02pm 09/24/18Gas prices remain steady in region, AAA survey reports
- 4:01pm 09/24/18Thousands descend on the Remsen Barn Fest
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Saturday's Royalty and Rogues IV festival in Stittville
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Meetings — Tuesday, Sept. 25, 2018
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Man injured in flipped vehicle trying to avoid deer
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Community Foundation offers training for non-profits
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Pair of Oneida residents charged with driving stolen car
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Crash sends couple to hospital
- 4:00pm 09/24/18200 jobs, millions in investment projected for drone zone
- 4:00pm 09/24/18Community Bank donates supplies