Man accused of forcibly touching waitress
A 65-year-old man was charged on Monday with slapping a Denny’s waitress on the butt.
Police said Clarence H. Locke Jr., of 405 N. Levitt St., was being served by the waitress at about 12:20 p.m. when he slapped her on the butt. Police said Locke was asked to leave the South James Street restaurant, and he complied.
The police were contacted and Locke was charged later in the day with one count of forcible touching, a misdemeanor, authorities said. Locke was released on an appearance ticket for City Court.
- 9:00am 06/24/18Tri-Willow murders left children, community in grief, fear
- 4:02pm 06/23/18345 get diplomas at RFA commencement ceremony
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Oriskany Central School celebrates 2018 commencement ceremony
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Oriskany graduates earn honors
- 4:00pm 06/23/18154 students turn tassels at Camden commencement
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Camden grads receive awards, scholarships
- 4:00pm 06/23/18RFA senior earns special credential
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Conservation officer hooks Madison County angler
- 4:00pm 06/23/18GlassBarge gives free glassblowing demonstrations
- 4:00pm 06/23/18Public Safety Logs — June 23, 2018