Man accused of assault during domestic dispute
A 37-year-old man is accused of shoving a woman during a domestic dispute on East Dominick Street Saturday night.
Police said Matthew Hills, of 1209 E. Dominick St., was in an argument with the woman at his residence at about 9:30 p.m. Police said Hills shoved the woman to the ground during the argument and she suffered an injury to her arm.
Hills is charged with one count of third-degree assault, a misdemeanor, authorities said. He is scheduled to appear in City Court.
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Charged in Sunoco robbery
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Rome school district honored with Best Communities for Music Education designation
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Seasonal Sports to replace damaged sign at Bobby Page Memorial Fields
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Fire destroys garage in Lee Center
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Utica College student accused of threats offered plea deal
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Utica College to hold special ed open house Wednesday
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Rome Clean and Green to participate for 20th year in Keep America Beautiful Great American Clean Up
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Local jobless rate falls
- 4:00pm 04/20/18Holland Patent receives school safety award
- 4:00pm 04/20/18SUNY Poly to host Mohawk Valley Mini Maker Faire