Man accused of assault during domestic dispute
A 37-year-old man is accused of shoving a woman during a domestic dispute on East Dominick Street Saturday night.
Police said Matthew Hills, of 1209 E. Dominick St., was in an argument with the woman at his residence at about 9:30 p.m. Police said Hills shoved the woman to the ground during the argument and she suffered an injury to her arm.
Hills is charged with one count of third-degree assault, a misdemeanor, authorities said. He is scheduled to appear in City Court.
- 4:00pm 08/15/18Only few small hurdles remain for Strough reopening
- 4:00pm 08/15/18Dozens attend area forum on hate crimes
- 4:00pm 08/15/18Officials hail completion of ‘transformative’ Griffiss Parkway
- 4:00pm 08/15/18$2M state grant aims to boost high-tech business
- 4:00pm 08/15/18Beware of new IRS scam
- 4:00pm 08/15/18Yorkville man indicted by grand jury in stabbing death
- 4:00pm 08/15/18Kids Oneida, Children’s Museum to hold block party Thursday
- 4:00pm 08/15/18Meetings — Thursday, Aug. 16, 2018
- 4:00pm 08/15/18Public Safety Logs — Aug. 15, 2018
- 4:00pm 08/15/18R-CATS fundraiser Tuesday at Wendy’s