Man accused of assault during domestic dispute
A 37-year-old man is accused of shoving a woman during a domestic dispute on East Dominick Street Saturday night.
Police said Matthew Hills, of 1209 E. Dominick St., was in an argument with the woman at his residence at about 9:30 p.m. Police said Hills shoved the woman to the ground during the argument and she suffered an injury to her arm.
Hills is charged with one count of third-degree assault, a misdemeanor, authorities said. He is scheduled to appear in City Court.
- 4:01pm 03/16/18National Grid bills to go up starting next month
- 4:00pm 03/16/18Olympian to speak at Rome Sports Hall of Fame event on April 7
- 4:00pm 03/16/18MVCC to host info session for student-athletes
- 4:00pm 03/16/18Trial of accused killer set to begin Monday with jury selection
- 4:00pm 03/16/18Students at Ridge Mills Science Fair explain it all
- 4:00pm 03/16/18Pair of state lawmakers back legislation on prescription drug costs
- 4:00pm 03/16/18Lee extends application deadline for water supervisor
- 4:00pm 03/16/18County moves up 11 places in state health ranking
- 4:00pm 03/16/18MVHS, project manager report progress on $480M downtown Utica hospital
- 4:00pm 03/16/18Public Safety Logs —March 16, 2018