Man accused of assault during domestic dispute
A 37-year-old man is accused of shoving a woman during a domestic dispute on East Dominick Street Saturday night.
Police said Matthew Hills, of 1209 E. Dominick St., was in an argument with the woman at his residence at about 9:30 p.m. Police said Hills shoved the woman to the ground during the argument and she suffered an injury to her arm.
Hills is charged with one count of third-degree assault, a misdemeanor, authorities said. He is scheduled to appear in City Court.
- 4:10pm 06/22/18Three grads at NYSSD look forward to the “adventures” of the future
- 4:00pm 06/22/18RFA graduation slated for 10 a.m.
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Harden closes again
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Drivers to get view of ‘Nature’s Wrath’
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Holland Patent High School names 2018 academic leaders
- 4:00pm 06/22/18High above Rome
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Brindisi, Tenney trade barbs on federal immigration policies
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Teen accused of having sex with underage girl
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Guatemalan at center of local controversy pleads guilty
- 4:00pm 06/22/18Man pleads guilty to production of child pornography