Man accused of assault during domestic dispute
A 37-year-old man is accused of shoving a woman during a domestic dispute on East Dominick Street Saturday night.
Police said Matthew Hills, of 1209 E. Dominick St., was in an argument with the woman at his residence at about 9:30 p.m. Police said Hills shoved the woman to the ground during the argument and she suffered an injury to her arm.
Hills is charged with one count of third-degree assault, a misdemeanor, authorities said. He is scheduled to appear in City Court.
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Clerk gets some backing from lawmakers at budget hearing
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Blood recipients winners in ‘Battle of the Badges’
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Economic panel to hold outreach meeting Oct. 25
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Rome-Area Hunger Walk steps off Sunday
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Drugged driving charged in Lewis County
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Take Back the Night Thursday at City Hall
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Syracuse Stage visits Joy Elementary
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Meetings — Thursday, Oct. 17, 2018
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Madison County man accused of welfare fraud
- 4:00pm 10/17/18Colonial Park to host tribute for its veterans